The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
CamsMom

Kinda new, questions about Season Tix, help!

Hi!  I've been here before, but it's been awhile!  I'm considering buying season tix and have a question for other season ticket holders, but wasn't sure where to post.  I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place.  

I just want to be sure I understand the ticket voucher part.  This means if I buy say the 12 game plan, and it says I get up to 2 vouchers, I get two additional seats.   Is that for every game on my plan?  Do they get seats next to me?   I obviously have never purchased season tix so this is all new to me!  Thanks in advance for any info and assistance!

Hi!  I've been here before, but it's been awhile!  I'm considering buying season tix and have a question for other season ticket holders, but wasn't sure where to post.  I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place.  

I just want to be sure I understand the ticket voucher part.  This means if I buy say the 12 game plan, and it says I get up to 2 vouchers, I get two additional seats.   Is that for every game on my plan?  Do they get seats next to me?   I obviously have never purchased season tix so this is all new to me!  Thanks in advance for any info and assistance!

What this means is that for every 12 Game Plan you purchase you will recieve 2 vouchers that can be exchanged for 2 tickets to any game you choose. The box office will do their best to issue you seats in your current section but it is of course based on availability so you may be seated in another section within your price level.

Here is the info regarding vouchers from this past season: http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=45366

Thank you richardfoc!

What this means is that for every 12 Game Plan you purchase you will recieve 2 vouchers that can be exchanged for 2 tickets to any game you choose. The box office will do their best to issue you seats in your current section but it is of course based on availability so you may be seated in another section within your price level.

Here is the info regarding vouchers from this past season: http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=45366

I passed along your questions about the Caniac Carnival since I'm not familiar with the process but you may want to call your ticket rep because you may get a quicker response.

Welcome!  I've been a STH since '06.  The perks make it worth it. :)

What he said.