The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
iguanadon

2013 Select A Seat !!!

Beat both of you.  I'm in on the 15th at 5:30.  I must have moved up in the rankings.  11th year STH (not counting lockouts). :yahoo:

I'm a Canes fan from Niagara and I'm not familiar with the select a seat idea.  Can anyone explain?  Just my own personal curiosity.

It's where the Season Ticket Holders get to go walk around the arena and see all the seats that are still available to buy. New season ticket holders get to pick their seat and returning ticket holders can pick a new seat or just keep the same from last year.

My appointment is for  6PM on 7/15 but I have conflict with prison ministry at NCCIW.  I will be at the arena by 8PM.  moving up to full STH in the top 8 rows of 130

First day at 4:30? I'm not even out of the office by then...It's going to have to be a REALLY late lunch or something!

You can be late and you'd simply join the next group going once you arrive.

First day at 4:30? I'm not even out of the office by then...It's going to have to be a REALLY late lunch or something!

Its a good problem to have, right?

went and got a seat in 130 Row V seat 7.  first time I realized there are "cushy" seats and "thin" seats.  got a "cushy" seat

this is the first year in 14 years that I did not go through SAS.  I went down the 12 games since the NHL changed Ticket Exchange and I am unable to sell any tickets.

Will have to see where they seat me for 12 games this year.  I have always had good luck on getting the seats I want