The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB thread: Trade deadline time

Schilling vs. Pettite

Beckett vs. Jeff Karstens

DiceK vs. Chase Wright

Given those pitching matchups, it'll be a serious disappointment not to win the series. But if we can win a game with Tavarez against Halladay, anything's possible. Schill vs. Pettite should be great tonight.

I can't believe I have to be at a training seminar tonight :angry: . Guess I'll be checking score updates on my phone.

Schilling vs. Pettite

DiceK vs. Chase Wright

Given those pitching matchups, it'll be a serious disappointment not to win the series. But if we can win a game with Tavarez against Halladay, anything's possible. Schill vs. Pettite should be great tonight.

I can't believe I have to be at a training seminar tonight :angry: . Guess I'll be checking score updates on my phone.

Schilling vs. Pettite

DiceK vs. Chase Wright

Curt Schilling vs. Andy Pettite

DiceK vs. Chase Wright Chien-Ming Wang

Word is that Wang will be pulled off the DL for Sunday and start then. The Yankees now have a legit shot at sweeping this one.

Word is that Wang will be pulled off the DL for Sunday and start then. The Yankees now have a legit shot at sweeping this one.

That should be a good match up. I hope the offense wakes up for Dice-K cause he deserves a nice win, especially against the Yanks.

That should be a good match up. I hope the offense wakes up for Dice-K cause he deserves a nice win, especially against the Yanks.

Is anybody watching this game?????!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just saying when the Sox were down 6-2, wouldn't it be unbelievable if they did to the Yankees what the Yankees did to the Indians yesterday? I must be psychic....

Is anybody watching this game?????!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just saying when the Sox were down 6-2, wouldn't it be unbelievable if they did to the Yankees what the Yankees did to the Indians yesterday? I must be psychic....

Any final word who Dice-K is going up against? I'm with you Slapper, this kid deserves a little run support.

Any final word who Dice-K is going up against? I'm with you Slapper, this kid deserves a little run support.

Although I'm happy about the weekend sweep, I still kinda bad for Chase Wright (name?). Between him and the rookie catcher, it was pretty ugly. No gloating here cause I know the sweep was against a very injured Yankee ball club...its a long season.

Although I'm happy about the weekend sweep, I still kinda bad for Chase Wright (name?). Between him and the rookie catcher, it was pretty ugly. No gloating here cause I know the sweep was against a very injured Yankee ball club...its a long season.

True that the Yanks would have faired better had they been completely healthy. We certainly didn't exactly dominate. And we've beaten up on them in Aprils past only to see things turn around. But still, we just swept 'em at Fenway for the first time in 16 years, and it feels darn good.

Jays & O's coming up this week, lets keep it rollin before heading to NY for the weekend.

True that the Yanks would have faired better had they been completely healthy. We certainly didn't exactly dominate. And we've beaten up on them in Aprils past only to see things turn around. But still, we just swept 'em at Fenway for the first time in 16 years, and it feels darn good.

Jays & O's coming up this week, lets keep it rollin before heading to NY for the weekend.

Ok, if you say so..........YAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, if you say so..........YAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Another Halladay/Tavarez match up......because it went so well the first time? :rolleyes:

At least the Yankees are having as much trouble in their series with TB.

Another Halladay/Tavarez match up......because it went so well the first time? :rolleyes:

At least the Yankees are having as much trouble in their series with TB.