The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
warbird-1

MLB thread: Trade deadline time

B) You know its your year when Tavarez beats Det and NY in back to back starts.

I hope it contiues.

My Dodgers finally broke their slump with a much needed win last night vs the Brew crew

Well that's more like it. Tavarez wasn't awful, Manny finally got a home run, JDDrew is still in a slump and Pap looked human again. A win is a win. Who will take the series?

Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned. A win tonight would be gravy. Schilling vs. Pettite, should be a good one.

Well that's more like it. Tavarez wasn't awful, Manny finally got a home run, JDDrew is still in a slump and Pap looked human again. A win is a win. Who will take the series?

Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned. A win tonight would be gravy. Schilling vs. Pettite, should be a good one.

Apparently not.

Apparently not.

I'll take two of three. ^_^

Big win for the Spanks, I sure hope we didn't wake a sleeping giant :huh: Or give them any signs of life.

I'll take two of three. ^_^

Big win for the Spanks, I sure hope we didn't wake a sleeping giant :huh: Or give them any signs of life.

Meh, dropping a series on the road aint the end of the world. Been a long time since we've been in a position where we have a lead big enough you can just shrug off losing a series like this.

Ironic though that the only game we won was Tavarez's start, while neither Wake nor Schill had good outings.

Meh, dropping a series on the road aint the end of the world. Been a long time since we've been in a position where we have a lead big enough you can just shrug off losing a series like this.

Ironic though that the only game we won was Tavarez's start, while neither Wake nor Schill had good outings.

Schilling looked horrible. He either looks great.....or lays an egg.

Don't worry Sox fans, I think Yankee fans are hurting their necks because their not used to looking down at the bottom of the standings so much

Go Mets

Don't worry Sox fans, I think Yankee fans are hurting their necks because their not used to looking down at the bottom of the standings so much

Go Mets

I think both teams are in uncharted waters right now. Very entertaining.....

Go Mets

I think both teams are in uncharted waters right now. Very entertaining.....

The Phillies are turning things around! They just swept us this weekend! The NLE is staying very competitive this year. The NLW is very tight.

The Phillies are turning things around! They just swept us this weekend! The NLE is staying very competitive this year. The NLW is very tight.

All the races look good. Well....except for the ALE....that one looks great! ;)

Edit: Another Sox win, and Yankees loss. The Yankee club house must be dismal. Damon out for at least 5 days with calf cramps...Coco Crisp finally coming into his own=good trade off.

Edit: Another Sox win, and Yankees loss. The Yankee club house must be dismal. Damon out for at least 5 days with calf cramps...Coco Crisp finally coming into his own=good trade off.

11.5 game lead... the Yankees are in 4th.... I'm waiting for someone to snap their fingers and the dream to end

11.5 game lead... the Yankees are in 4th.... I'm waiting for someone to snap their fingers and the dream to end

Open your eyes Warbird cause it just got even better. 13 games on the Yanks and a heck of a welcome home for Trot Nixon.

Open your eyes Warbird cause it just got even better. 13 games on the Yanks and a heck of a welcome home for Trot Nixon.

Go Red Sox, I gotta say I HATE baseball i think its painfully slow.

the only reason i like the red sox is bc my brother likes the yankees.

this season im really glad bc of the same reason

Always room for a new Red Sox fan, whatever the reason.

Go Red Sox, I gotta say I HATE baseball i think its painfully slow.

the only reason i like the red sox is bc my brother likes the yankees.

this season im really glad bc of the same reason

Always room for a new Red Sox fan, whatever the reason.

Like you said. He's either great or he sucks. He decided to be great tonight.