The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
paladin-1

2013-2014 STH looking to split tickets

Been splitting my season tickets the past few years with another couple, now then need to put funds into something else. So my wife and I are looking to split our season tickets with another couple or two.  The seats are 302 A 25-26 (front row on the end right by an exit)Mezzanine. So if your looking for a really good deal, partial season tickets,1 game, 5 games, 10 games, half season at full season ticket holder price, let me know what your interested in. I also have the parking passes to go along with the games which I pay $10 for versus $15. FYI must be Canes fan.

Edited by paladin-1

Hey Paladin, I know you said you wanted a Canes fan, but I thought I'd take a shot.
My wife and I will happen to be down that way for the Oct 4th game against the Wings.
I'd really like to catch a game at the PNC. I've got 8 arenas left to hit in the NHL,
that being one of them.  Let me know.  Thanx, Scott  GBMIband@gmail.com.

Still looking for Canes fans that want a good deal on tickets and parking for the 2013-2014 season, whether it be for 1 game or half a season or some number in between.

(($46.00 per seat x 2) + $10 parking =$102.00 which is a $53.00 saving over the week before walk up price) 

Contact me with what games your looking for. Currently all Sunday games are available.