The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

12 Game mini plans including the new TGICF plan

Finally for the first time ever I will be a season ticket holder, well, a weekend warrior 12-game plan. Last year was going to be the first, but the lockout, then after the lockout there were hardly any weekend home games. Pretty excited :D

All three are great options and take into consideration fan availability.  Very creative idea by the sales dept and congrats colliefan and Ichigo, lets hope the Canes hold up their end of the deal.

Love the plans this year, and that they'll let us do seat selection online! My work schedule changed, which would make it impossible for me to make games on Tuesday or Wednesday for most of the season, so the weekend plan is just perfect.

Love the plans this year, and that they'll let us do seat selection online!

Do you have a link for this?  I know a few people who would probably be mini-plan holders except that the staff insisted on selecting the seats for them.

So far, it's only a notification by email.  We've got a window of date and time to start, and it's being handled through the Caniac Account Manager.  More to follow in an email to come.

FWIW, my first season, I picked three sections.  Second season, switched sides and were assigned seats we liked.  I asked for them again and again, and got them twice more.  Maybe nobody else wanted them.

I'm a weekend warrior, doing the commute 130 miles each way from Wilmington.  Ready to do the trek again.

So far, it's only a notification by email.  We've got a window of date and time to start, and it's being handled through the Caniac Account Manager.  More to follow in an email to come.

FWIW, my first season, I picked three sections.  Second season, switched sides and were assigned seats we liked.  I asked for them again and again, and got them twice more.  Maybe nobody else wanted them.

I'm a weekend warrior, doing the commute 130 miles each way from Wilmington.  Ready to do the trek again.

with price of gas, thanks for your dedication and support  of the Canes