The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

CaniacNation Fantasy Hockey League

Last year was disappointing as only 4 managers returned to play in the 6th year of it's existence. I am hoping for a better turnout this year but only 11 spots are open (I get one of the 12... :thumbsup: )

Once Yahoo opens the Fantasy Hockey 13-14 season, I will set it up and post the information here. If you are interested in playing, please check back periodically for login information as this is a private league for Caniac's only!

Until then...GO CANES!!!

Edited by Caniac5

Last year was disappointing as only 4 managers returned to play in the 6th year of it's existence. I am hoping for a better turnout this year but only 11 spots are open (I get one of the 12... :thumbsup: )

Once Yahoo opens the Fantasy Hockey 13-14 season, I will set it up and post the information here. If you are interested in playing, please check back periodically for login information as this is a private league for Caniac's only!

Until then...GO CANES!!!

Your just jealous of my amazing championship team.  Even thought it was all just a fantasy...

Jealous?  I am glad you feel that good about yourself!  :notworthy:

Bring it on this year and let's...dance! :dance:

LOL..looking forward to another year!!

I'd join but I'd be a deadbeat team by December. Fantasy Football works for me because it's once a week for a few months which is on par for my attention span :D

ATTENTION! - The CaniacNation Hockey League will OPEN on Sept 11, @ 6pm!
 Since I am not sure how many people are wanting to play in this league, I want to make joining as fair as possible.  I will start taking request to join on Wednesday, Sept 11 @ 6pm.  Please send me a Private Message (PM) containing an email address to which I can send the invite.  I will add you in the order to which they are recieved.  I am waiting till then to allow ample time for everyone to read this posting and get it put on their calendar.  ~Get ready to be challenged!!~  :thumbsup:

GO CANES!!!!

Edited by Caniac5

Can an exception be made?  I'm going to be arriving into Afghanistan around that time and it'll take me a day or so to get my internet online there.

Let it be known, I have invited AWAC to play.  With his contributions to our security by serving, I feel he deserved the right to play.

Thank you again, AWAC!