The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
iguanadon

When will season tickets be mailed?

I just received this email, which all other STH should have as well...

====

Dear [__SALUTATION__],

We received word from our specialty ticket printer late this morning that Full Season Tickets and 26-Game Plans (purchased by the Aug. 2 specialty print date)* are scheduled for delivery this Friday. Prior to delivery, recipients should receive an email with a tracking number. No signature will be required for delivery.

Per one of our recent communications, the Hurricanes will feature two exclusive STH opportunities this weekend: 1) a presale for the team’s new jerseys on Saturday and 2) an early entry period for the Red-White Game at the Caniac Carnival on Sunday. 

Our initial plan was for STHs to show their new 2013-14 ID badges/cards to take advantage of these exclusive opportunities; however, we realize that this may not be feasible for all STHs due to the tight delivery schedule. Have no fear!  We have contingency plans in place to ensure all of our STHs are able to take advantage of these exclusive opportunities with or without the new STH ID badges/cards.

Here's the rest of that email iguanadon posted:

We received word from our specialty ticket printer late this morning that Full Season Tickets and 26-Game Plans (purchased by the Aug. 2 specialty print date)* are scheduled for delivery this Friday. Prior to delivery, recipients should receive an email with a tracking number. No signature will be required for delivery.

Per one of our recent communications, the Hurricanes will feature two exclusive STH opportunities this weekend: 1) a presale for the team’s new jerseys on Saturday and 2) an early entry period for the Red-White Game at the Caniac Carnival on Sunday. 

Our initial plan was for STHs to show their new 2013-14 ID badges/cards to take advantage of these exclusive opportunities; however, we realize that this may not be feasible for all STHs due to the tight delivery schedule. Have no fear!  We have contingency plans in place to ensure all of our STHs are able to take advantage of these exclusive opportunities with or without the new STH ID badges/cards.

NEW HURRICANES JERSEY PRESALE CONTINGENCY PLAN
In the event that you have not received your ticket package with your STH ID badge/card in time for the jersey presale on Saturday, staff will be on hand with access to our STH database to confirm your status and applicable discount level.

CANIAC CARNIVAL RED-WHITE GAME CONTINGENCY PLAN
In the event that you have not received your ticket package with your STH ID badge/card in time for the Caniac Carnival on Sunday, please bring copies of the "2013-14 STH Certificate for Early Admission to Red-White Game" linked below and present them at the doors for entry during the STH early admission window beginning at 11:30 a.m. and lasting until 12 p.m. when doors open to the public.   All seating will be general admission.

*If you are a STH you should have received the email with a link to print your STH certificate

Got my tracking email today and it says the package is at the FedEx facility in Raleigh but their is a 'Delivery exception - Future delivery requested' notice and my estimated delivery is Mon 9/16. Wha?

Got my tracking email today and it says the package is at the FedEx facility in Raleigh but their is a 'Delivery exception - Future delivery requested' notice and my estimated delivery is Mon 9/16. Wha?

had the same message....package just delivered

Same here, I got the tracking information, and also have a delivery exception.  FedEX is getting tight about delivering packages before their scheduled delivery.  Even though the package is at the sort facility in Raleigh they have been instructed not to deliver.  This is all a revenue generator.  The company is breaking bad and realized people were getting the same service that paid more for next day or two day shipping, so now they hold packages.  Grrrr  Mine has a Monday by 8pm delivery time.

had the same message....package just delivered

Ditto.  FedEx can be weird.  I think they try to exceed expectations or something by lengthening their estimate.

Anyway, one question answered to me: both preseasons are included in the FULL sth package.

Same here, I got the tracking information, and also have a delivery exception.  FedEX is getting tight about delivering packages before their scheduled delivery.  Even though the package is at the sort facility in Raleigh they have been instructed not to deliver.  This is all a revenue generator.  The company is breaking bad and realized people were getting the same service that paid more for next day or two day shipping, so now they hold packages.  Grrrr  Mine has a Monday by 8pm delivery time.

Go home.  It may be at your door.  Had the same Monday message and WHOOMP, there it is!

My tickets arrived about an hour ago. Nice package. All tickets have Eric Staal on them. Two large books. Interesting that playoff tickets are in the back!

My tickets arrived about an hour ago. Nice package. All tickets have Eric Staal on them. Two large books. Interesting that playoff tickets are in the back!

Playoffs!  Did someone say "Playoffs!"????

Wow, you are right.  They are there!  Maybe we can make a "Deep Run" like JR said last Spring.  :twilight-zone:

Edit: I see ich got in there for me and said it all!!!

Edited by wxray1

Today: 8:33 am - On FedEx vehicle for delivery.

Hooray.

just a stupid question about the vouchers:  first year as a full STH,are the vouchers so I can give a friend a ticket to a game?

You can use the vouchers for whatever you want.  We save up them to buy extra tix for certain games so a bunch of us can together.  Make sure you check vouchers for any expiration dates, I havent seen them yet but in the past some were designated for the first half of the season and some were the second half.  Congrats on your ST's, as of right now were tied for first place ;)

Season Ticket Holder Benefits Pages

Online Account Access – www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/CaniacAccountManager

Ticket Voucher Program* – www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/STHvouchers

Ticket Exchange Program* – www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/STHexchange

Premium Exchange Program* – www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/STHpremiumexchange

Frequently Asked Questions – www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/FAQ

*Season tickets in the 99.9 FM Fan Zone are sold out; therefore, with no equal or lesser-value tickets remaining, the Voucher and Ticket Exchange Programs will not be open to STHs in this category.

PNC Arena Box Office Hours (In-Season)

Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (unless there is an NC State football game)

Tickets received... but nothing is simple...

When I got my tracking email I signed up for email updates.  At 12:10pm today I received an email saying that my package had been delivered and was left at my front door at 12:07pm.  Problem is... I've been home all day and did not see anyone... and there's nothing at my door... Oh crap.  I call FedEx, they take the information and I get a call from a local dispatcher an hour later and I confirm that I did not receive the package.  She contacts the driver, blah blah blah, another phone call saying the driver will swing by.... A little later I see a FedEx van drive by my house slowly... (probably realizing "Uh-oh, I didn't deliver a package to that house earlier") and 10 minutes later he comes to my door with package in hand.  Poor guy felt horrible.  20 year FedEx veteran somehow delivered my package to my neighbor 3 doors down by accident.  I had checked with my neighbors already on either side thinking maybe missed by 1 house but didn't go any further than that.

Anyway, after thinking that someone in Raleigh had a nice free gift on their front porch, I was glad to have my tickets in my hands.

See you all Wednesday at the pre-season game.

Still no movement on my tickets...scanned in to the system in Arkansas and no movement since. Somehow this happens to my tickets nearly every season.

At this rate I have doubts they will arrive by the first pre season game. If it like last time, we won't have ours until the only trade ins available are totally crummy.

Edited by caneswincup

question, are 12 game tickets suppose to be delivered as well? I cannot remember and I haven't caught wind of an email with any tracking information yet.

Whoops, there's a Glitch.  Just got this email:

We truly value your support as a Hurricanes Season Ticket Holder in the 99.9 FM Fan Zone, and we would like to make sure you're aware of a couple of errors we've discovered in the printing of your tickets and offer our apologies.  Specifically, it has come to our attention that 99.9 FM Fan Zone season tickets were printed with an outdated price of $9.99, and complimentary ticket vouchers were mistakenly included in your season ticket books. 

While the pricing will be considered cosmetic by most, we understand some STHs may strongly prefer that the accurate price paid be reflected on their tickets.  For those who wish, we would be happy to print new tickets on standard ticket stock with your correct 2013-14 pricing and swap them for the tickets you were shipped.  Please email tickets@carolinahurricanes.com if this is an option you'd like to explore.

Consistent with all promotional material regarding the Ticket Exchange Program and Voucher Program, these opportunities are good for equal or lesser-value tickets only.  As noted in all 2013-14 season ticket information, the 99.9 FM Fan Zone will be at capacity, and, with no lesser-value ticket inventory available, the Voucher and Exchange Programs will be unavailable for STHs in this seating category.  Because vouchers can be found in your season ticket book, we simply wish to remind you in advance that we will be unable to redeem them due to lack of seating inventory.

Once again, wxray, please accept our sincerest apologies for these errors and for any inconvenience they may cause.

If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our staff by calling 1-866-NHL-CANEs (1-866-645-2263).

We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you back at PNC Arena soon!

question, are 12 game tickets suppose to be delivered as well? I cannot remember and I haven't caught wind of an email with any tracking information yet.

I have also bought 2 12 game plan tickets, but no email or tickets yet. I have just emailed my ticket rep to find out what's happening with the 12 game plan tickets.

I have also bought 2 12 game plan tickets, but no email or tickets yet. I have just emailed my ticket rep to find out what's happening with the 12 game plan tickets.

I can't speak for 2013, but in the past, you were last.  I've had all three plans, and it is pretty simple.  Full STH first, then 24, then 12.