The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
pharmdnc

New User; Caniac Coach Questions

Hi all. I have been "active" user of this site for a year now but have not got around to registering myself as an official member, unttil now! Great site with a lot of cool information and dialogue.

I was hoping I might get a bit of information, direction, or even some re-affirmed confidence in the Caniac Coach transporation bus that runs through downtown picking up Canes fans for games.

As a mini-game season ticket holder last year we attempted the use this service a few times last year via the heart of downtown Raleigh stops (e.g. Raleigh Times, Busy etc). However, it was very inconsistent in terms of the time of pick-up and sometimes never even stopped at those places listed on the website as pick-up places!

I looked at the website for this year and there some definate differences in stops/times imbedded through the site. So really not even sure what time/where the stops are.

Anyways, I have tried to contact the guy listed on the website but havent had any sucess. I was just reaching out to see if others have had similar issues or if people might be aware of an attempt to have a more consistent, reliable route.

It is a free service and I think it's a great idea for the city and the fans so here is hoping things get ironed out!

Go Canes!!

great service if you don't mind being dropped off just before puck drop.  the last two games have had very few riders.  expect things to be different tomorrow,   for the service that starts at the Panera at North Hills the only difference is they have added a stop at a sports bar on Whitakwr Mill Rd.  Leaves at 6PM.