The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
RNT82

New Canes baby commercial from Rex

I'm not sure where to post the following, but wanted to put it out there and this topic concerning side issues seemed right. Am I the only one who took offense at Chantel's interview of Crosby the other night? Besides my immense dislike for him(nee, hatred), I think that we have enough players, that our broadcast crew does not have to popularize our foes! 

I actually like hearing from the foes too.  Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Would love to hear from opposing coaches too!!

No matter how much ya like Coach M, after hearing from him about 50-ish times it gets a little boring (predictable) to say the least.

I'd love to hear Chantel ask an opposing Coach, "So, what do think is the Canes biggest strength/weakness, right now, etc..."

To whoever asked...I liked baby Levi, the first dozen or so times.  But I think little Levi is probably in kindergarten by now, so I was getting more than a little tired of him.  I love the new Hurricanes mobile commercial, but I, too, think it'll get old really fast.  Rex needs to have an arsenal of a half-dozen or so different commercials to run and then change them every six months.  Otherwise, whenever I see their commercials, I'll either change the channel, or think that they only helped give birth to just one baby - Levi. 

On another note, does anyone know who the fourth Hurricane is on the mobile?  I saw Cam and Jay and Tuomo.  But who's the other one?