The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Nathan Gerbe getting some media attention

Met him tonight, really nice guy stopped for autographs after a tough SO loss when he missed the last attempt. His wife is taller than him :lol: but he's truly a huge addition to the roster. Waiting for that extension announcement halfway through the season when he's on pace for 50+ points ;)

Hopefully his effort and style of play get's to be contagious on the rest of the roster! Some players don't need much but some need a lot!!!

Edited by djharley

This guy is becoming a fan favorite and its easy to see why.  Glad the Canes recognize and respect when players need to sort their personal lives, they're human too.  Hard to not root for this guy to succeed, even the Buffalo fans I know are rooting him and feel he shouldn't have been let go.  Looks like their loss is our gain :)

even the Buffalo fans I know are rooting him and feel he shouldn't have been let go.  Looks like their loss is our gain :)

It's sad to see it go, but the Buffalo distain is fading as time from the ECF passes. But how can I stay mad at them after they have given us not one, but two gifts in Gerbe and Sekera. Buffalo fan? Get over here for a hug ya' big lug! 

It's sad to see it go, but the Buffalo distain is fading as time from the ECF passes. But how can I stay mad at them after they have given us not one, but two gifts in Gerbe and Sekera. Buffalo fan? Get over here for a hug ya' big lug! 

They just want a spot on your island. Don't fall for it.

They just want a spot on your island. Don't fall for it.

If you think we all need rem's island, you should look at Buffalo's record so far....

I was in The Eye on Friday and they were hopeful that they would have Gerbe t-shirts by tomorrow night's game but if not they will definitely have them after the State Fair break.

Remkin, lets not overdo this and take this too far.  Never ever hug or discuss hugging any Slug Fans......you might get slug slime infection syndrome (SSIS).  Eeeek.

Remkin, lets not overdo this and take this too far.  Never ever hug or discuss hugging any Slug Fans......you might get slug slime infection syndrome (SSIS).  Eeeek.

Symptoms inclued- Slurred speach, vision loss and brain damage. 100% of patients reported loss of class. This cannot be avoided. Please consult your phsycologist prior to engaging in physical contact with a slug. Cause if you want to touch them......you must be crazy!!!