The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cupkrazy

Transformers Movie

I totally agree. I just saw it yesterday and it was AWESOME. And I'm a girl who never really watched the cartoon growing up. I was more a Jem fan. ;)

lol I remember Jem, she was hawt! ;)

My 6 yr old wants to see this flick, as do I. He's seen the first three Harry Potter films and all the Star Wars films on DVD, although I did skip through the darker parts of Revenge of the Sith (youngling slaughter, Obi-wans final blow to Vader, and Vader's supsequent burning). How does the violence in Transformers compare to Harry Potter and SW??

really tame!

I'm one of the few I've seen who only thought it was just alright - everyone else seems to love it or hate it. :huh:

The action scenes didn't thrill me like I'd hoped they would (I can't put my finger on it as to why - the way it was choreographed or something) and I used to ADORE Transformers and Power Rangers and stuff like that as a kid!

It's not long out here in Scotland, but I'm gonna try see it with my son this week, he's only 4 not sure if he'll like it as it's a 12A rated movie. He did enjoy Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer though, & The Transformers trailer was on before that & he said he's like to see it.

It's not long out here in Scotland, but I'm gonna try see it with my son this week, he's only 4 not sure if he'll like it as it's a 12A rated movie. He did enjoy Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer though, & The Transformers trailer was on before that & he said he's like to see it.

Let us know what your son thinks about it. Like I said earlier, I think this is one of the best movies ever. I didn't take my 3 year old though. I didn't know how he would react to it. I thought maybe I'll let him see it when it comes out on dvd.

Well, he saw a big transformer toy (the eys that light up and talks in a deep voice) at Target this past Sunday and cried his eys out. He called it the "big monster" and didn't want to go near it. I don't think he will be watching it.

Let us know what your son thinks about it. Like I said earlier, I think this is one of the best movies ever. I didn't take my 3 year old though. I didn't know how he would react to it. I thought maybe I'll let him see it when it comes out on dvd.

Well, he saw a big transformer toy (the eys that light up and talks in a deep voice) at Target this past Sunday and cried his eys out. He called it the "big monster" and didn't want to go near it. I don't think he will be watching it.

Which Target? I work at the Super Target.

Also I went and saw it again. Still amazing the second time.

OMG!!! i just saw this movie tonight with my mom. at first i was afraid it would be stupid. and i was afraid my mom would hate it b/c she's not an action movie person. but HOLY COW!!! that was the fastest 2 hours of my life!! I LOVED IT!! my mom did too!! she and i just loved it. awesome movie. one of the best ever. go see it. NOW!