The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

If you guys think we have problems with too many opposing fans in the building....

I guess the Canes could always show the Carolina Panthers game when it is in a direct conflict like last Sunday.  Then there's NC State, UNC, and Duke basketball. 

Probably need to delete this thread before anybody gets any ideas.

I guess the Canes could always show the Carolina Panthers game when it is in a direct conflict like last Sunday.  Then there's NC State, UNC, and Duke basketball. 

Probably need to delete this thread before anybody gets any ideas.

They do play all those games on the TV's at the bars on both ends of the arena and in all the suites.   I've watched Red Sox games at the Ledge Bar across from the Arena Club restaurant but thankfully no one is advertising these games are all on in the arena.

It's great that there are tv's in the concourse for people to watch other games around the league/other sports. Heck, during the 49ers/Saints playoff game a couple years ago, swarms of us were packed around the TVs upstairs watching the end of that game since it coincided with a 2nd period. 

bottom line the seat is sold.  does not matter that much if the fan does not place his bottom in it and chooses to watch another game

Well at least we are getting an additional $5 parking fee for each one of the opposing teams fans that come to our games. No wait, they only charge you $15 if you have a Hurricanes jersey on....my bad

Ottawa's front office is led by a head case who wants to play amateur detective on the side. 

I can't blame him...given Matt Cooke's goonish history.