The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Sabres reveal new third jersey

Seen from the front and back.  Kinda strange, is it blue or yellow?  Probably not the best timing to release it now with the team playing as they have this year so far.  I guess its better than the slug but not by much. 

112413_turds.jpg

All of a sudden I don't mind our new jerseys quite as much, even without the warning flags that went MIA.

A team that doesn't know where they are headed. Even the design team, lets make it blue, no lets make it yellow, I got it we can have it both ways then we all win... except the team.

Still we shouldn't throw stones our sweaters aren't exactly a design success.

"aren't exactly a design success", I agree, but this is horrid. Reminds me of some of these god awful football unis I've been seeing. At least, thankfully, we won't have to see them up close and personal, at least I hope not.

I'm not a big fan of it.  It looks like a blue cape flowing in the back.  But like OBXer said, we really don't have room to say much, given our unis.  Bring back the flags.