The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

Jets fire Noel...HIRE MO!!!!

An employed Mo is safer for us then an unemployed Mo.  The Peg has some defensive issues and Mo likes D first. He also has a knack of taking someone else's system and making it work for about a year.

An employed Mo is safer for us then an unemployed Mo.  The Peg has some defensive issues and Mo likes D first. He also has a knack of taking someone else's system and making it work for about a year.

...but once he has a training camp and time to employ his "bore them to death" gameplan, not so much.

Mo has amassed 1087 points in 1084 games, for an NHL approved winning % of .501.  I think that's the definition of mediocrity.

Edited by super_dave_1

Talk about a  stiff statue, Noel expression  never changed... Mo, all the best,  hesssssssssssssssss backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,  

Edited by dinz

Agree, he is classy. He wanted to stay an NHL coach--glad he's getting another chance.

Just glad it is not here because his style is a little boring for my taste. Wonder how Ladd,

Kane and Big Buff will like him ?

Mo is a classy guy. Best of luck!

Can you say "dump"? Good! Now, can you say "chase"? Excellent. 

Suddenly I want to go February 4th. 

We need that win too.

I think P.Mo did about as well as anyone could with some of the talent he was given.. What a difference in players Muller has now, so in fairness, I think Mo. should get a warm welcome back to the PNC..

What's the reception going to be like next Tuesday when the Jets visit us?

I'll always give MO a warm reception. He's a super guy who more than deserves any success that comes his way. He gave us some great times here but ultimately his time was done...and then done again.