The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SaskCanesFan

Longtime Out Of Town Fan...Newly Registered

Been a Canes fan since I was young, started with my dad who followed the Whalers. Don't see much of them on tv up here but loved the 06 Cup run because I got to watch every game. Being in college now just found websites that broadcast so that I can watch all the games, have been following the team religiously the last two years. Finding the forums I am really happy seeing other die hard Canes fans I can talk to, hope to make it down for a game one day soon.

P.S, If there are any other Canadian fans on these boards... GO RIDERS!!! 

Been a Canes fan since I was young, started with my dad who followed the Whalers. Don't see much of them on tv up here but loved the 06 Cup run because I got to watch every game. Being in college now just found websites that broadcast so that I can watch all the games, have been following the team religiously the last two years. Finding the forums I am really happy seeing other die hard Canes fans I can talk to, hope to make it down for a game one day soon.

P.S, If there are any other Canadian fans on these boards... GO RIDERS!!! 

Love visiting your province.  I'm up every year in either the Old Wives Lake or the Quill Lakes area in October.  Always noticed the Rough Riders stuff everywhere.  Anyway, the prairies are beautiful up your way.

Love visiting your province.  I'm up every year in either the Old Wives Lake or the Quill Lakes area in October.  Always noticed the Rough Riders stuff everywhere.  Anyway, the prairies are beautiful up your way.

That's pretty awesome to see others that visit and appreciate the region  :thumbsup2: we out in the prairies are the unknown area of the country, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. There's a lot of great hunting and fishing in Sask we get a lot of visitors, Quill Lake area is close to home for me, Old Wives is even more south.

Rider nation is everywhere we love our team, even for NFL fans that don't know about the CFL I would say to come to a game you would have a lot of fun :) and beers

That's pretty awesome to see others that visit and appreciate the region  :thumbsup2: we out in the prairies are the unknown area of the country, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. There's a lot of great hunting and fishing in Sask we get a lot of visitors, Quill Lake area is close to home for me, Old Wives is even more south.

Rider nation is everywhere we love our team, even for NFL fans that don't know about the CFL I would say to come to a game you would have a lot of fun :) and beers

Our group always stays in Wynyard, and yes, were up for snows, geese, ducks.  We go to Old Wives mainly for the partridge and sharp-tail hunting.  In that area, there's tons of abandoned old farm homes, and every one has at least a covey. 

Anyway, I like SK.  As much for the nicest people as the hunting.

Edited by coastal_caniac