The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

EVENT: Special Trade Deadline Edition Storm Surge w/Amber Jaye 3/5 @ 2:45pm

Tune in on Wednesday around 2:45 p.m. as we bring you a special trade deadline edition of Storm Surge, a live, streaming show available exclusively on CarolinaHurricanes.com. Amber Jaye will anchor coverage that will take viewers through the deadline, breaking news as it happens, and Michael Smith and Mike Maniscalco will be on hand to provide analysis and insight.

I would hope that if the Canes are investing in the video stream, they feel like they'll have something worth reporting.

That's what I'm thinking. Whatever its nice to have the stream. Not many small markets would do this for their fans.

With the lack of any of our players in the rumor mill, I can't help but think tomorrow will be to quell the unhappy with:

"... you gotta have another team willing to trade... there were none."  (what does that also tell you about your team and/or the deals others must pick up you signed)

or

"... we've proven we can compete for stretches and we think the system needs more time..."

Either will be far short of what the paying customers expect.

With the lack of any of our players in the rumor mill, I can't help but think tomorrow will be to quell the unhappy with:

"... you gotta have another team willing to trade... there were none."  (what does that also tell you about your team and/or the deals others must pick up you signed)

or

"... we've proven we can compete for stretches and we think the system needs more time..."

Either will be far short of what the paying customers expect.

I hope this isn't the case, but it is what I am expecting. I'm trying to remain optimistic that the offseason will be a different story and some "accountability" will be seen.

Tune in on Wednesday around 2:45 p.m. as we bring you a special trade deadline edition of Storm Surge, a live, streaming show available exclusively on CarolinaHurricanes.com. Amber Jaye will anchor coverage that will take viewers through the deadline, breaking news as it happens, and Michael Smith and Mike Maniscalco will be on hand to provide analysis and insight.

Did you leave out this part?

Since Jim Rutherford and Coach Muller are with the team, they will be interviewed by phone at 3:15. Mr. Rutherford will state "We like our group. They are young, and we will continue to build around them". Coach Muller will state "They have been playing good hockey, but we just haven't gotten the results".

Did you leave out this part?

Since Jim Rutherford and Coach Muller are with the team, they will be interviewed by phone at 3:15. Mr. Rutherford will state "We like our group. They are young, and we will continue to build around them". Coach Muller will state "They have been playing good hockey, but we just haven't gotten the results".

super_dave_1, they have this on tape, and just like the team results, they can play it over and over again, much like the Groundhog movie depiction. The only tricky part is the lip synching has to be perfected!!

Wow. That whole Olympic thing must have stung St. Louis even more than I realized.

I would say Marty and Steve had a few issues before,during and after the Olympics. Marty St Louis will be wearing Ranger Blue Friday at PNC. I wonder if he will be on a line with Richards.