The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Canesfanforever

bring up some of the youth

i want to see victor rask get some time with the canes , or tolchinsky  play some , at this late stage of the game it does not matter  , we are  not going to the playoffs , so what harm will it do to bring up some of our youth and get them some ice time with the canes ?

The fact Canes Mgmt (including Ronnie F) let Dane Fox get away (he signed with Van) is beyond me.

Clearly the Canes need to roll the dice more for more upside scoring!

Fox is now basically on par matching what John Tavares did.

BTW, yes I realize Fox is over aged by a year or two, hence his stats are little over inflated this year. Still, even at half his goals/game he has the upside -- low risk/high reward ratio potential.

The fact Canes Mgmt (including Ronnie F) let Dane Fox get away (he signed with Van) is beyond me.

Clearly the Canes need to roll the dice more for more upside scoring!

Fox is now basically on par matching what John Tavares did.

BTW, yes I realize Fox is over aged by a year or two, hence his stats are little over inflated this year. Still, even at half his goals/game he has the upside -- low risk/high reward ratio potential.

What makes it even more incomprehensible, is that the Wings Management (including Mark Howe) also missed this jem.

Could it be that a 20 year old OHL forward, falling 8 goals shy of a 17 year old's (Tavares') record, is not really all that outstanding or impressive?