The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bluedevil58

As a long time Canes fan: I am heart broken because of this season.

Man.  Seeing K-dubs reaction was heart breaking.  It makes me not want to watch any more games.  I am so upset right now and it intensified after seeing his reaction and his shut out being blown.  So sad.  We have the horses, we have the goal tending.  But some how we don't have what it takes to win.  I blame it on our leadership, drafting, minor league AHL development, and lack of grit.  So sad.  Tonight was the final straw for me.  See you next season guys.

:(

Khudobin deserved the shutout but Chuck had to mention its possibility in his commentary.

Enjoy your off season. See you next year.

It was pititful that the Canes stood around for 4 minutes with an empty net and allowed Columbus to pummel Dobby til they scored. They didn't gain posession once. Just counting the clock down like a weak loser team would do. We're better than that but the guys have given up, even with a 3 to 1 win it was not a pretty display of hockey to watch from the Canes. New Coach, and some serious trades for next year please.

When I was watching Kirk being interviewed by John in pre-game then by Chantal in the tunnel before the game last night against the 'Jackets did any notice how tired and burned out Kirk was looking??  Seriously, he looks like he has aged a few years since the start of the season.

I juxtapose Kirks looking burned out with JR who apart from looking like he has never missed a meal seems just fine; no stress.  I guess when you're a part owner of the team all is good...

All I can say is,, I Hope Anton's emotions & efforts spread thru out the Team! With his actions he may deserve the "C" on his Jersey!!

When I was watching Kirk being interviewed by John in pre-game then by Chantal in the tunnel before the game last night against the 'Jackets did any notice how tired and burned out Kirk was looking??  Seriously, he looks like he has aged a few years since the start of the season.

I juxtapose Kirks looking burned out with JR who apart from looking like he has never missed a meal seems just fine; no stress.  I guess when you're a part owner of the team all is good...

Thought the same.  Perhaps the outburst was that he had finally had enough of the season.

Not have followed the Canes for all that long, what exerience does JR bring to the position of GM. I know he played goalie but for how many seasons was he a coach?

With his actions he may deserve the "C" on his Jersey!!

Yeah, if that weren't against the rules, I'd definitely be in favor of something like that happening.  He's still giving a first-rate effort every night mostly because the enthusiasm hasn't been beaten out of him... yet.

Not hearr-broken - was there in thiose times when I had to put my 12 year-old and 13 year-old collies down b/ c of cancer. The first was the day after the Canes won the Cup,  Can't even  say I am dissapointed.  Season is comming to an end but there will be another on next year

Edited by colliefan