The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Canesfanforever

In the carolinas it is always darkest before the dawn

not only are the carolina panthers are in trouble but so are the bobcats /hornets   

but also the carolina hurricanes  .  i look at the fans  wanting things to get better , that teams start winning again ,  and we see absentee owners not doing whats right but just settling or allowing things to get worse ...

the carolinas has never been looked at as  a place where champions  reside . No it is just a place where small market  teams get put on display and then taken advantage of  because the wealth it generates in the market is all but to " surplus " the pockets of the owners and not the enjoyment of the  fans , or at least that is what it was meant to do in theory but  has not quite  been accomplished  yet . 

I don't know about you but  I think we all have lived in darkness a little to long and look forward to the day that the sun shines down on upon  ALL OF OUR TEAMS and puts the carolinas back on the map . 

who's with me ?

not only are the carolina panthers are in trouble but so are the bobcats /hornets   

The Panthers made the playoffs after a great season last year and the Bobcats/Hornets are going to make the playoffs this year so I'm not sure I'd say either of those teams are in trouble.

Well the Panthers let Steve Smith and Ted Ginn Jr go, so who is Newton going to throw to? Next season will be a step backwards. Not to mention Newton had surgery on his ankle and will be sidelined for 4 months.

Bobcats/Hornets have just played better, but aren't a consistent force. I had heard last season the Checkers were a bigger draw. They'll be a one and done if they make the playoffs this season.

Edited by hopper915