The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Canesfanforever

Game of Thrones

Huge GoT fan.  I've read all the books and watched the series up till now more than once.  I'm happy that Season 4 is finally here, especially because I know what happens and I can't wait to see some of it play out, and keeping all this secret from my significant other is difficult after reading the book.  Was upset they changed the guy playing Daario, though.  The guy from Season 3 was much more fitting for that character.  This guy looks like a *edit*.

yeah , when ever i see him on screen i just keep saying to myself , during the off season he turned out to be a faceless man and revealed that to daenerys  and everyone in her company he just wanted to change his face , accent and how he acted  around them all  , but will still go by his old  name   so that i can be happy with it all . 

is that cheating ? lol

Edited by Canesfanforever

Based on my experience, anyone who Mr. Martin keeps alive for more than 2 books is lucky anyway, so why not let him be one of those faceless men.  LOL.  Other than that, I was very satisfied with the first show of the season.  Can't wait till it gets really good.

that last scene with arya stark  so epic  when she did what she did , i jumped out my chair all excited yelling ,  THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT , YOU GET YOURS  GIRL AND YOU GO GIRL !!! my family was cracking up laughing 

I can see why her name is on the top of the list of new baby names since GoT premiered.  She's a dynamic character.  I loved that scene too.  I was kind of meh on the episode until then.  That made up for all the other development for sure.  :)