The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

Which team do you want to see win the Cup

with the Canes out of the race which team do you want to see win the Cup?

My father was from Moose Jaw, Sask, so as the only team from the Great White North in the race,  I will be pulling for the Habs,  Also, kind of pulling for Columbus to win it all in their second trip to the playoffs.

My first love before we got a team. Go Avs!

I usually end up going for the west anyway because I'm accustomed to pretty much hating everyone else in the east. AVS vs TBL SCF is my wish, not a prediction lol.

I start off by rooting against any and all Canadian teams in the playoffs. So whomever is playing the Habs will be my first round hopeful.

I'm originally a Rags fan when I lived in NJ so I'll start off rooting for them and by the second round I'll need a new team which I think will be the Blues.

Overall I'd like to see Ryan Miller give the Sabres and their fans the one finger salute with a Cup win.

I'll go with the Rags too for the same reason as legend.  I think I'll start out pulling for the Stars in the West because of Whitney and Cole but that shouldn't last long.

HURRICA... oh damn, right let's try this again.

My father was from Moose Jaw, Sask, so as the only team from the Great White North in the race,  I will be pulling for the Habs,  Also, kind of pulling for Columbus to win it all in their second trip to the playoffs.

Coming from a Saskatchewan kid, there sure aren't many up here that will be cheering for the Habs haha, but that's alright.

I always like an underdog, and I'd love to see Columbus go on a good run, an expansion team that's really had no success thus far. Seems like it would be a great atmosphere there if they ever had something to cheer about.

I never get tired of seeing Philly beat out Pittsburgh either, so I'll cheer for that match up as well.