The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Pkling40

Video- board issues

Not sure this needs to be a topic but... What the heck is wrong with the website? Is anyone else experiencing freezes- videos not playing- the pressuer was so choppy live I couldn't even watch :(

still having the same isses and they do seem to be anywhere closer to being resolved.  If the issue is related to the brower beng used or a particular version of software that is required. please tell us.   I am not that much of a luddite I can't make the proper changes.

I watched the presser live on the Canes YouTube channel and didn't have a problem. Later I watched what was dubbed the Peters scrum and Francis scrum on CanesVision and although it didn't freeze the audio lagged by a noticeable amount/ I talked to my son last night who lives across state from me and uses a Mac instead of a PC like me. He watched the presser on Canesvision and said it froze and always does. His guess is it is the video player CanesVision uses.

I don't know what it is but in todays world the problem is very frustrating.