The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
asucraig3

YouTube video - App/Michigan

That is an awesome video. Congratualtions to all students and fans of AS. My daughter ended up at NC State back in the 90's but was accepted at AS and had a hard time deciding which to go to, but we are AS fans too. Did you see WRAL's story Saturday on AS winning a game a few years ago at when they were behind 16-15 and won with 14 seconds to go with a touchback, that was awesome too?

That is an awesome video. Congratualtions to all students and fans of AS. My daughter ended up at NC State back in the 90's but was accepted at AS and had a hard time deciding which to go to, but we are AS fans too. Did you see WRAL's story Saturday on AS winning a game a few years ago at when they were behind 16-15 and won with 14 seconds to go with a touchback, that was awesome too?

I think that was the Appalachian v. Furman game back in 2002. We were down by a point, and Furman had just scored. Instead of taking the easy PAT they decided to try and go for 2 to make sure we couldnt' come back with a field goal of our own. The pass for the 2 extra points was intercepted by a linebacker I think, he ran it all the way down the field and latterled the ball to a faster player who scored giving us the extra 2 points and the win. It was my freshman year and it was awesome.

it was freakin awesome!!! but i think people forget that App has back to back championships. and plus they may not be as big as Mich. or some other schools, but they are sure as hell faster then alot of them

APP on cover of Sports Illustrated, full page recognition in NY Times yesterday, near full page on USA newspaper yesterday, ESPN planted at APP all week-How awesome is that for you APP fans! Only bad thing a lot of pressure on players for this weekend's home game>. Good luck shout to them-GO APP!!!

If we get beat by Lenoir-Rhine this weekend it would be the same as us beating Michigan, a complete shocker. I think LR is a DII or DIII school, I hope our boys don't let what they just did go to their heads thaaat much, I think I'd have a heart attack (like 109,000 Michigan fans did saturday)