The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
BigMiike

NHL 08 for 360

It'll take a while to get used to the controls because I'm use to the classic ones but I thought the overall game-play was better and the player control. The shootouts weren't as good, but overall I liked it. How do you do that move where they push the puck around and lift there stick over like an advanced deek?

I am so dying to get this game.... It is the only one that I play on a regular basis......From what I have seen so far 08, is going to be the best they have done in a long while. Going to be there when the doors open on the 11th.

I preordered the NHL 08 game for PS2. The PS2 is my son's so I hope he enjoys playing it. The cover will belong to me and my daughter and we hope we can catch up with Staal at some point to get his autograph on it.

Yeah, it is the 12th. I have mine preordered at EB Games, at least that used to be the name (can't remember the new name). I remember it was the 12th because Eric Staal is #12 and he is on the cover. Actually my 13 yr. old daughter made that connection.

Thanks! My husband is normally the one that takes care of that stuff since he's more into the gaming with my son that i am but that was one pit stop that I had to make on that day, to put down a deposit that is.