The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeteMoss

Season Tickets Arrived Today. Question?

My season tickets arrived this afternoon via FedEX.  In looking through the booklet (Full STH in the Fan Zone)  I noticed they not only did not have vouchers for Canes/Checkers, but no Full season ticket holder event tickets.  I am aware the fanzone does not get vouchers any longer but was curious if other seat locations have full season ticket holder event tickets included in their packet.  This year they have $38 printed as face value as opposed to $9.99 last year.

Another question is did they lower the % of the food/beverage credit.  On the Canes webpage for sth benefits they have it listed as a 7% credit, I thought it was a 10% credit last season.  I always give them to my kids for their debit card for the season.  Looks like they will go hungrier this season!

Edited by PeteMoss

I'm full STH in club corners. I did not get the usual season ticket holder event tickets either. Not sure if they're not having them or what.

OH YEAH!!  dog barking like nuts = FedEx truck!!

Anybody know (before I bother my ticket rep) if there are preseason tkts included in STH packs? I don't see anything mentioned on the tickets webpage. 

I contacted my ticket rep about the season ticket party and those other perks for being a full season ticket holder:

These events are being restructured and may have different names or agendas.  You will get an email for these event dates and times.

OH YEAH!!  dog barking like nuts = FedEx truck!!

Anybody know (before I bother my ticket rep) if there are preseason tkts included in STH packs? I don't see anything mentioned on the tickets webpage. 

my packet includes tickets to both games

I contacted my ticket rep about the season ticket party and those other perks for being a full season ticket holder:

These events are being restructured and may have different names or agendas.  You will get an email for these event dates and times.

can't skate so the "Skate with the Canes" is meaningless.  very much emjoted  the STH party and seeing the behind the scenes of the arena

I don't know if this will be seen by any higher ups, but as a pretty long time STH, one of the problems with the STH "party" is that it is so huge. You really don't how many STH there are until we all show up at once. 

It would be awesome if somehow they could divide us into smaller groups and allow some other kind of experience that maybe involved some kind of chance to meet players/coaches, get autographs, see the locker room....

I don't know, probably a pipe dream, there are still probably too many of us, but it would be truly memorable and might create a massive buzz and drive ticket sales.