The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
legend-1

*facepalm*

I could understand if this was only happening in IE11 because of how off the wall IE is handling code and whose got time to check all 3 major browsers on all pages of a website.

But for the Hurricanes banner to be over the login box in all 3 major browsers is one helluva fail.

They changed the sign in on the front page. It is no longer a box. You click on the word sign in in the upper corner and it displays a sign in and password box on the left side of the page.

The sign in box on the message board remains unchanged. You can sign in there but it will still take you back to the main page.

It appears you can also sign in with google or facebook names and passwords but I haven't tried it yet.

I'm seeing the same thing.  Firefox 32.0.1.

What is even more aggravating is that when you login from the message board it takes you back to the main page.  If I wanted to be on the main page I would have started there.

The biggest facepalm, though, is CANESVISION.  Still the same issues - the ad plays fine, then the content.....skip.....skip......skip......skip

I'm on FF 32.0

Chrome 36.0.1985.125

IE 11

All 3 same deal

Oh and this is rich and pure the private message and notification elements are layered OVER the banner making them clickable lmao. Can't sign in but once you finagle your way in you can sure check your messages.

Edited by legend-1

I'm not seeing this. I wonder why?

I'm running FF 32.0.01

or

chrome  37.0.2062.120 m

Main page sign-in is different but not bad like your describing. I guess I'll go open up with IE but I don't want to.

Alright then..running IE 8 something or another. Front page was ok but message page had the problem you are describing.  Thats annoying.

At least they're working on it ;)

For those seeing the problems, can you take screen shots and post them her?

I'm assuming the people who should care, don't at this point.

I sent in the request to have it looked at but with the preseason starting Im sure it wasnt at the top of their priority list.  I'll follow up with it tomorrow :)

Need to know what issues are still being seen, has the overlapping log in box been fixed for everyone?

I still the board to the far left, anything else?

The far left is the only thing I see on the layout...BUT

If people are trying to fix things, the quotation box disappearing if you edit or hit the wrong buttons is still an issue, and fairly frustrating.

And on Safari, I have trouble when I quote someone where the return key does not work and the post goes up blank despite typing it in. It does not happen on FF. 

Edited by remkin

My biggest issues:

1. CanesVision doesn't load properly after the ad.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY FOR GOD SAKES FIX THIS.

2.  Quote box disappearing when editing.  Really frustrating.

Everything else seems to be working ok with everything centered up and the login working and to the right.

Edited by coastal_caniac

Uh oh, major problem.

How do you check your PM's now?

Am I missing something, because that function for me is gone.

I can edit my profile by clicking on my username, but can't access my PM's. 

OMG.

Edited by coastal_caniac

Hmmmm good question.  Clicking you user name only brings you to the NHL side of things, the Invision message board access has disappeared....oops.