The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
EventingCaniac

sprained foot, what to do at the game next week?

If you let them know ahead of time, there are elevators and special handicap seating in all levels of the arena. Not sure where your tickets are but call the the ticket office and ask to speak to someone in guest services.

Hope that helps.... now, keep it elevated, ice frequently, take ibuprofen for pain and swelling and start to put pressure on it a soon as the swelling starts to come down.

If you let them know ahead of time, there are elevators and special handicap seating in all levels of the arena. Not sure where your tickets are but call the the ticket office and ask to speak to someone in guest services.

Hope that helps.... now, keep it elevated, ice frequently, take ibuprofen for pain and swelling and start to put pressure on it a soon as the swelling starts to come down.

I had a similar problem a while back, the only difference was I couldn't climb the stairs because of knee surgery. Try to get a row as close to the top of the 100's or bottom of 300's and then you may only have to worry about 1 or 2 steps maybe. I still ride the elevators a lot becuase of the ongoing problems with my knee.

The quickest way to get rid of the pain in your ankle is not the way TSA mentioned. The quickest way is to cut your leg off at the knee and then you have no more ankle pain and best part is the pain in your ankle is gone for life.

The quickest way to get rid of the pain in your ankle is not the way TSA mentioned. The quickest way is to cut your leg off at the knee and then you have no more ankle pain and best part is the pain in your ankle is gone for life.

Hey, don't question my expertise ;)

Hey, don't question my expertise ;)

so THATS why Canadian health care is so cheap! One trip to the dr. and the problems gone!!..LMAO!! none of this "ill see you in 6 weeks" stuff. Take care of the problem then and there! :lol:;)

Im afraid to ask what you guys do for a simple "head cold"..LOL

so THATS why Canadian health care is so cheap! One trip to the dr. and the problems gone!!..LMAO!! none of this "ill see you in 6 weeks" stuff. Take care of the problem then and there! :lol:;)

Nothing a little decapitation won't take care of :o .

No, we would never do that. That's too painful. We just take out all the insides of your nose so you don't need to use it again and then it won't be runny any more. :D