The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
carolinagirl1081

AOL IM Screennames

Yeaa...I deffinetly im'd ya a few time...so if you would go ahead and add me...that would be greeeeeeeeeeaaattt......

Ok, mister. I added you! And I'm guessing that was you who posted a comment on my MySpace. Have you moved on to stalking me on there as well? LOL!

Oh, and people won't be able to see me until I add them because I keep my SN locked for people not on my buddy list. So I just thought I'd throw that out there is anyone had added me. Let me know if you have so I can add you back!

i added you!! :D

i just don't get why that would be your name... you don't like cam do you??? haha

Cam??? Of course not, I mean...who would ever like Cam??? haha :mrgreen:

exactly... who would like CAM??? who knows... haha

700th post!! YAY!!... back on topic.... lol

I bout hit this kid in the face who kept puttin Wardo down saturday night! But I thought.."what would cam do?"

oh yea..truecaniac163 so as to not be off topic

"What would Brian Boitano do, he'd probably kick an *edit* or two.... that's what Brian Boitano'd dooooo!!!!"

Go Canes

I bout hit this kid in the face who kept puttin Wardo down saturday night! But I thought.."what would cam do?"

oh yea..truecaniac163 so as to not be off topic

"What would Brian Boitano do, he'd probably kick an *edit* or two.... that's what Brian Boitano'd dooooo!!!!"

Go Canes

He might even do it while wearing a blindfold lol

Oh, and people won't be able to see me until I add them because I keep my SN locked for people not on my buddy list. So I just thought I'd throw that out there is anyone had added me. Let me know if you have so I can add you back!

I added you. My SN for AOL is crzymonkey290. Feel free to IM me anytime, but just let me know who you are when you IM me.

Karen

I added you! :)