The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Summerfest 2015

summerfest15logo_zpsmnmipr4z.jpg

Information and Schedule can be found in the Fan Zone

Hurricanes Summerfest

The Carolina Hurricanes will host the third annual Hurricanes Summerfest – a mid-summer celebration of Canes hockey – from July 8-11 at PNC Arena.

photo1_0002_520.JPG_slide_zpspet0bvfx.jp

Carolina Hurricanes Prospects Development Camp

The team’s Prospects Development Camp will feature most or all of the Hurricanes’ 2015 draft class, other previously-drafted players and select invitees, as they descend on Raleigh for a week of training. Prospects Development Camp will begin on Monday, July 6, and fans will have access to exclusive coverage on CarolinaHurricanes.com.

A complete roster and a detailed schedule for Prospects Development Camp, including the sessions that will be open to the public, will be released in early July. The week will wrap up with an on-ice session as part of the Hurricanes Summerfest Celebration.

Hurricanes Summerfest Celebration: July 11

The Summerfest Celebration is set for Saturday, July 11 at 10:00 a.m. at PNC Arena. Parking and admission are free to the general public, and the event will be held inside PNC Arena, as activities will expand across the entire first level of the building and more!

photo1_0005_694.JPG_slide_zpsexzkfjae.jp

Schedule Of Events

Carolina Hurricanes Elite HockeyCamp

Carolina Hurricanes Elite Camp is returning for a third year at PNC Arena the week of July 7-11 and is the premier experience for high-level players. The camp will be held on NHL ice and will use NHL facilities at PNC Arena.

If you would like additional information, please contact Shane Willis at (919) 861-5425 or email him at shanew@carolinahurricanes.com.

Select-A-Seat

In conjunction with Hurricanes Summerfest, the team will host a season ticket open house on Friday, July 10 and Saturday, July 11 through which fans can view seat locations available for the coming season.

School Supply Drive

The Hurricanes are hosting a school supply drive to benefit Student U and StepUp Ministry. The drive will run from Tuesday, July 7 through the end of Summerfest on Saturday, July 11. Collection bins will be located at the VIP entrance of PNC Arena throughout the week during normal business hours (9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) and during Select-a-Seat sessions

If you donate, you will receive a chance to win one of five prizes!

photo1_0015_1207.JPG_slide_zpsiudwaq2b.j

hope that by the time the event occurs I will have recovered enough from the stroke to drive again

I hope so too collie. My best wishes are with you and I hope your doing better.

I hope so too collie. My best wishes are with you and I hope your doing better.

thanks

it has been a long journey.  PT, SLP, and OT are over by the end of this month.