TV Shows

Monday- WWE Raw, the simpsons

Tuesday- ECW, the simpsons

Wednesday- Back to you, til Death, the simpsons

Thursday-The Simpsons

Friday- Smackdown, the simpsons

Saturday- I usually rent a movie

Sunday- Simpsons

Baseball, Hockey and Football......My wife hates me!

I do watch "Just for Laughs" on Tuesday nights on ABC.....that show is hysterical...I'll even miss some game time to watch it.

Canes hockey whenever it's on...

Monday- Little People Big World (starts up again the 15th)

Wednesday - South Park

Thursday - THE OFFICE!!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Sunday - Family Guy

Only shows I really care for.

Monday - Thursday - The Daily Show and The Colbert Report

Sunday - The Dead Zone (best kept secret on TV), The Simpons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, RED SOX

Monday - 24, RED SOX

Tuesday - RED SOX

Wednesday - South Park, RED SOX

Thursday - The Office, RED SOX

Friday - RED SOX

Plus whenever the Canes/NCSU are on. ;)

Monday-Friday: TPIR, Jeopardy, Millionaire

Tuesday: Singing Bee, Cavemen

Wednesday: Deal

Thursday: Don't Forget the Lyrics

Friday: Deal, Friday Night Lights

Of course, Canes games come before any of these. :)

The wife and I watch House on Tuesdays and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the original Las Vegas one) on Thursdays. I'm not big on TV that much. I'll watch anything comedic like Comedy Channel... sometimes Yankees Baseball and Canes hockey.. my wife likes watching both singing shows, Lifetime network, MTV for the Hills or whatever, and during the summer, we would watch Days of our Lives and Passions. (yes, both of us)... I'd rather play video games than watch TV..

Canes hockey whenever it's on...

Monday- Little People Big World (starts up again the 15th)

Wednesday - South Park

Thursday - THE OFFICE!!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Sunday - Family Guy

Only shows I really care for.

I agree -- "The Office" is a great show. For those that haven't seen it - you should give it a try.

Monday -- NHL Hockey, Monday Night Football

Tuesday -- NHL Hockey

Wednesday -- NHL Hockey, Southpark, EPL Soccer

Thursday -- My Name is Earl, The Office, 30 Rock

Friday/Saturday -- usually not @ home

Sunday -- EPL Soccer, NFL Football

**However, the Canes take precedent over all the others**

Tuesday: Dirty Jobs With Mike Rowe(I love watching Mike make a fool of himself)

Wednesday: Ghost Hunters(Roto-Rooter Plumbers investigating the supernatural, how can you go wrong?)

Friday: Stargate: Atlantis(Ok, so I'm a Stargate junkie. I can't help it.)

Saturday: Trick My Truck(Chrome Shop Mafia rules!)

The History Channel or Canes Hockey any other time I turn the boob toob on.

Since I'm working at the shop four out of five weekdays and Saturday from noon to 8 p.m. Pacific Time, I rarely watch much tube. (My weekday "off day" varies each week.) The few times that Mr. G and I have the TV on after 8, we're watching hockey on one of our local Fox Sports networks or on Versus. Other than that, we enjoy much of what's on Turner Classic Network (http://www.tcm.com/index.jsp); as a long-time fan of movies from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, I especially enjoy "Silent Sunday Nights" (http://www.tcm.com/thismonth/article.jsp?c...rticleId=180852). The History Channel and The Military Channel both offer Mr. G plenty of interest with their in-depth shows.

Any time we're channel surfing and find an episode of "The Man Show," we're in. Both of us end up laughing so hard that we end up hiccuping, sneezing, and wetting ourselves at the same time. Viewer, beware! :lol:

So, yeah, that's what's cookin' around the GSBG household whenever we choose to watch the tube. B) (Oh, yeah: Did I forget to mention that Mr. G enjoys watching on-demand re-runs of "Pee-wee's Playhouse"? :P)

Jan/GSBG

Monday: Hockey/Football

Tuesday: Hockey

Wednesday: Hockey

Thursday: Hockey/Smarter than a 5th Grader/Remember the Lyrics/Hockey

Friday: Hockey

Saturday: Hockey

Sunday: Football/Hockey

Sometimes I watch the reruns of That 70s Show/Friends/King of Queens to put me to sleep at the 11:30pm

Basically whatever sports are on.

Otherwise: Seinfeld, Scrubs, Mythbusters, King of Queens, History Channel, That 70's Show. Whichever of those I happen to come across. Actually watched the Cavemen show last week and found it not half bad.

THE SHIELD

One more season....what's Vic and Aceveda up to? The only show I really watch and follow through for the whole season. As Mom, I'm allowed one show a week.

Kids generally get preference, and let's face it, I'm generally too busy with other crap to sit down early in the evening.

Hubby gets the hunting channels, sits for days practicing the turkey calls. He calls it market research. I call it: sit & scratch.

Monday: Heroes, My must watch :)

Tuesday - Thursday: nothing

Friday: Meercat Manor and Avatar the last Airbender (we usually miss Meercats and I catch Avatar the next day)

Saturday: If Toonami looks good I'll watch for awhile

Sunday: nothing

Someone else actually put a game show! I'm not alone. :lol:

When Mr. GSBG and I lived in Long Beach, our cable service was Charter Communications, an organization surprisingly committed to providing excellent cable packages for their customers. Thanks to their commitment to excellence in the true sense -- not the mockery of the phrase that the Oakland Raiders perform Sunday after Sunday :P -- we were able to get a host of terrific channels, including Game Show Network. Anyway, during most of 2006, when Mr. G and I were in limbo between our getting our liquor license and the long process of the shop's buildout, we'd often check out "Match Game" on that station. (Britt Somers! What a wild gal! :P )

Long live Game Show Network. B)

Jan/GSBG