The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Free Agency Frenzy

Should the Canes make an offer to Tarasenko?

He is now a RFA.

I would think the Blues would match any offer unless of course it was outlandish. We don't need to do that. Do we?

I'd like to get Beleskey, Ward and/or Oduya..

What is so great about Beleskey?  What exactly has he done that people are ranting a raving about him?  This guy seems like a 3rd liner to me that is askign for WAY to much money for proving absolutely nothing over a long stretch.

Edited by bluedevil58

What is so great about Beleskey?  What exactly has he done that people are ranting a raving about him?  This guy seems like a 3rd liner to me.

Sounds like this year's David Clarkson to me...I'll pass.

What is so great about Beleskey?  What exactly has he done that people are ranting a raving about him?  This guy seems like a 3rd liner to me that is askign for WAY to much money for proving absolutely nothing over a long stretch.

While the goals he scored this season maybe a blip, he plays a heavy game. Not afraid to get in front of the crease, likes to hit.  He is a younger version of Ward and probably has more upside.

Ward is probably going to command around $4mil/season. IF the Canes can get Beleskey for around the same amount, might be worth testing the waters.

Edited by hopper915

Let's see what JR gave up!

They are talking about Sutter on TSN. Saying if he isn't in the Kessel deal he will be traded elsewhere.