The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
tvillecaniac23

favorite sport (other than hockey)

Bingo.

Well, throw lacrosse in between football and baseball and we've got it.

Nice to see someone throw lacrosse out there. :)

Similar for me, too, except:

1. Hockey

2. Lacrosse

3. Football

4. Baseball

It's very tough to catch lacrosse games on tv though, so I don't get to watch much of it anymore. But it is the sport I played up into college. I love the sport and will watch any teams whenever I can, much like I am with hockey.

Baseball is the start of a sport where I'll watch "my team" (the Cleveland Indians) but that's it, and basketball is even further behind that (basically just keep up with the Cavs now, but I really don't even enjoy watching the games at all).

Funny thing is people always somehow assume that I'm a basketball fan because I'm tall, but never played it other than shooting some hoops with friends. Just have never really liked it.

BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! UNC and CANES, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now there's someone who knows what sports to watch and what teams to root for. B)

Well.. not sure on what is after hockey. The most passionate I am is in NC State basketball I suppose. Ive cried over Hurricanes games.. and over NC State games. Ive gotten in fights over Red Sox vs. Yankees games, LOL. Look at my little team sig ive composed.. and that will tell you a lot. I also enjoy NASCAR.. tennis.. everything really.

Hockey is the only sport that I follow closely.

I really like soccer and I like baseball too, although I don't really have too many loyalties in regards to professional teams. But I do hate the Yankees. And I have a soft spot for the Phillies...which might seem odd...but it's due to the fact that my aunt lives in Philly and I went to a lot of Phillies games growing up when we went to visit her.

I'm not a football person at all. Too. many. stop.a.ges. And the NFL itself is just so obnoxious to me. The only football team I have any sort of interest in is the Bills, and only because they are from Buffalo.

Tennis....Roger Federer!!

Eh... I like his personality, but I get tired of him winning. Roddick and Blake are awesome... I want to see them win some Slams.

1 - hockey

2 - tie football/soccer

HATE

1 - BASEBALL

2 - nascar, any form of racing really

3 - Arena football, no one likes it more than outdoor football, but espn covers it more than hockey

everything else doesnt really bother me too much

I like arena/indoor football. We've got an indoor football team here, and their games are pretty fun to go to. Plus, they win a lot, so that's not too bad, either.

I actually remember that game... I turned it on to see how they were doing, and they lost on a last-second TD pass that went off the net, I think.

The only football team I have any sort of interest in is the Bills, and only because they are from Buffalo.

Shouldn't that be the reason why you hate them?? :blink:

;)

So Andy's your favorite... can't imagine why. ;)

I guess you could say Maria's my favorite for the same reason, but I don't just like her for her looks... I'm a big fan of hers and I watch as many of her matches as I can. I get into it... almost as much as she does.