The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

The great E Staal Has Been Traded Thread

What's with all the love for SD when I posted the same link 7 posts before him?

Big Guy, I need a hug...  

;)

Big Guy, I need a hug...  

;)

I didn't see that.

All accolades, hugs, and warm fuzzies for this should be deposited in hag's account. Spend them wisely.

slider14.jpg

Edited by super_dave_1

Big Guy, I need a hug...  

;)

I missed it too. Guess you're just not HATEFUL enuf!

Warm fuzzies, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows to Hag! (And a 40-oz'er for the Big Guy on me.) 

Aww man, OBX was only 8 minutes behind posting that link in the GDT. I was gonna split so many hairs :D

I checked that before I posted.  :)

So whatcha making Rem? NY style.....or Chicago.....

I'm not judging you *while shaking my head yes*

Well I am originally from Chicago and grew up on Chicago style , and I've grown to really like New York style, but we serve California style, as well as the classics.

Well I am originally from Chicago and grew up on Chicago style , and I've grown to really like New York style, but we serve California style, as well as the classics.

Just don't stick a fork in it like the guy from Ohio did.  If you're not bashful, please spill on name and location.  If not, just send IM (if you don't mind).

I've lost the roof of my mouth too many times to not use a fork on the first slice as it comes out of the oven. Slices 2 to regret are folded :)

The location is 9630 Falls of the Neuse, about 1/3 mile north of 540. I will PM you the name. It is honestly really good, and unique.

Edit: that is the location that Eric and his Wife were regulars at (Bill Cower and other Canes too).

But it is a small, mostly take out and delivery operation.

Our coolest one is Downtown Raleigh: on Fayetteville St, (421 Fayetteville, kitty corner from Marriott, near convention center). That one has a full bar, and 20 self pour (you pour, and pay by the ounce) craft beers and ciders.

I can PM the name to anyone who wants to know.

My brother delivered a pizza a couple of years ago and Eric came to the door. My brother told him he was a huge fan and that we were there for all the playoff games the cup year. Eric stood there and talked with him for 15 minutes. Very cool.

Edited by remkin

The location is 9630 Falls of the Neuse, about 1/3 mile north of 540. I will PM you the name. It is honestly really good, and unique.

If I'm in Raleigh sometime in the near future, Rem, I'll try to stop by for pizza. :-)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but my position after that playoff performance is that we won this trade.

Now, who wants to bet that when the 2016-2017 season starts, E Staal is in a hurricanes jersey???  Hope it is not so, but will be very surprised if it doesn't happen.  I sure don't see the Rangers make him any special offers based on his performance with them.

Edited by allboys