The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

The great E Staal Has Been Traded Thread

Hadn't thought of that, but JR does like to bring'em back.  Good ole Cullen reunion :applaud:  I just hope he doesn't end up back here

Edited by allboys

I'm firmly in the highly unlikely camp on E back here. I really think Francis wants to move on, finally got past most of the pain of that move and now had clear sailing on the future plan. Just say no.

JR? Well we know JR and Staal are tight. I still think the irony of E taking J's third line center in Pitt with J taking E's first line center here is kind of mildly interesting.

Dumoulin. He is now logging pretty big minutes in Pitt. Might end up being a bigger loss than Sutter from our end. Luckily defense is not a problem now. Plus their first is a late pick this year, the one we gave them was #8.

Still, Jordan is finally living up to his potential, so less hand-wringing about that deal. I mean it's not like there are any questions about Jordan wanting to sta.....oh, wait.

Edited by remkin

I'm firmly in the highly unlikely camp on E back here. I really think Francis wants to move on, finally got past most of the pain of that move and now had clear sailing on the future plan. Just say no.

JR? Well we know JR and Staal are tight. I still think the irony of E taking J's third line center in Pitt with J taking E's first line center here is kind of mildly interesting.

Dumoulin. He is now logging pretty big minutes in Pitt. Might end up being a bigger loss than Sutter from our end. Luckily defense is not a problem now. Plus their first is a late pick this year, the one we gave them was #8.

Still, Jordan is finally living up to his potential, so less hand-wringing about that deal. I mean it's not like there are any questions about Jordan wanting to sta.....oh, wait.

Pens don't have a first this year, they traded it along with kasperi kapanen (2014 1st) for phil kessel. They also gave away last year's first for david perron.. such is the JR way along with recycling players and being like oprah with NMCs.

Pens don't have a first this year, they traded it along with kasperi kapanen (2014 1st) for phil kessel. They also gave away last year's first for david perron.. such is the JR way along with recycling players and being like oprah with

Ah, well in theory at least..