The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
NiCr0

Hello Caniac Nation!

Hello everyone, 

Name: Chase

Intro: Long time reader of the forums, recently registered and decided to introduce my self. I'm a shared STH with my Aunt. She's been a Full STH since '07-08, so i just added some seats on her. Long time Bruins fan (Yes, let the hate comments commence! Lol) untill, the Canes came and I pulled for the home team. 

Anyways just looking to say hello and see how the rest of this season plays out. So hello from 316! 

Welcome.  It doesn't matter what you once where only that your a Canes fan now. I look forward to you joining the conversations.

It's all good - i used to be a Capitols fan and they haven't booted me out of here yet.  Of course the forms may be filled out and just awaiting approval, but if that's the case i don't know about it yet.  Welcome.

It's all good - i used to be a Capitols fan and they haven't booted me out of here yet.  Of course the forms may be filled out and just awaiting approval, but if that's the case i don't know about it yet.  Welcome.

I knew something smelled funny about you.

Welcome aboard the sinking ship, Chase. 

Let me add my Welcome Chase....WELCOME!!

Anyone who joins us now is a true fan in my book. Almost everyone here had another team first.

Feel free to join in the discussions. Always like hearing new takes. Even now. Wait, especially now.

Jumping on the elevator at the basement level, eh Chase? We're all just hoping it's not an express to H-E-double-hockey-sticks.  :lol:

Welcome!

Edited by top-shelf-1

LANCELOT: We were in the nick of time, you were in great peril.
GALAHAD: I don't think I was.
LANCELOT: Yes you were, you were in terrible peril.
GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
LANCELOT: No, it's too perilous.
GALAHAD: Look, my particular knight sob as much peril as I can.
LANCELOT: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!
GALAHAD: Well, let me have just a little bit of peril?

Thanks for the welcome. I've seen my share of fareweather fans for the Canes, Bruins, and especially the Hawks as of late, but, even if we're not a "market" like those (which i disagree with, as our team has been here almost 20 years and its clearly been established), I will always support my team(s), Win or Lose. 

I'll take bad hockey in Raleigh over none. So if a few years of bad contracts and rebuilding is needed to once again be a top 10 team, Challenge Accepted. 

In the meantime, i'll just go to the games, enjoy my self, and keep my hockey collection going! 

One thing I can tell you is that this board is filled with the very opposite of fairweather fans. We are horrid weather fans who truly do die hard. The last few years have weeded out anyone not tied down stongly to the vision of what hockey can be here.

So join our merry band now, and reap the rewards when this team gets it going!

What rewards you ask?

:letssee:

Well let's not overthink this.

Welcome aboard and don't be shy. Jump on in. The water's fi....tepid, but not too bad.

The point is, well, we really love our new folks and new takes. And you, well you get to use your choice of some very nice emoticons:

:D:yippee::boarding::blahblah::coollaugh::facepalm:

Are just a few.

:welcome:

Edited by remkin

Wait, are we talking Trip Tracy humor or Mike Maniscalco humor?

I'd say i'd like to meet some of you this friday, but Star Wars comes out, sooo, i'll be able to watch it on the dvr..So perhaps on the 31st. I see a few groups on the east side of the lot t'gating, anyone here? i usually park closer to Carter Finley.