The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

Board gathering, Saturday, 3 Nov. 07

I'll be going, though I don't think I'll be able to come tailgate. Taking the family to this one, so we'll be leaving together. Maybe during one of the intermissions I'll come stop by the sections and visit the board members.

Dang I haven't been paying enough attention to the boards! I am going to try and rally some troops here in Goldsboro to go with me next Saturday. I don't have a ticket so I might have to rely on buying one gameday.

And I hope it is warmer than March also. LOL At least the beer stayed cold.

4072007_s006.jpg

I think I'll be in 307. Or 309. One of the two.

nice! ill look out for ya. since I already know what ya look like, wont be too hard to find ya lol. wont be too hard to find me, lol. ill be the only one wearing a freaking ECU jersey.....just look for the big ECU

So am I!! Everyone make sure you have a few extra layers of clothes available to you should it be chilly out - don't want anyone catching a nasty cold. :(

Since some of you are getting your tickets I'll go ahead & update the locked thread. Do you all know what you'll be bringing yet, food-wise? And don't forget that we're trying to get some more money together for Big Mike/MeanGene's Heads up 4 Hockey, too, so a $5 &/or hockey equipment donation would be appreciated.

Lyle and I will be in our usual sec 303 R F. Pending how many kiddos we get at our house on Wednesday, I may bring some candy. Also may bring some of my homemade applesauce....YUMMY!!!!!

Hey, Dee - update for me. The peppers are coming! My host came home with a bag of giant jalapenos for me to try my luck at. I'm either making the pepperboats before I leave here and freeze them solid for the trip, or I'll do them at my friend's house in Cary so I can use the Neese's sausage. Might just do them Fri night.... I wish I could say that there will be a ton of them, but I think it's going to be a limited number. If people like them, someone can perhaps take over stuffed pepper duty for Tailgate V/VI ... by the way, ARE we doing tailgates both Fri AND Sat night the weekend of Nov 16 & 17 ?

For the NEXT tailgate, I'm also bringing in a local sausage that is served at both Chiefs Arrowhead stadium and at the Royals' stadium. Three flavors: andouille, hot italian, and a spiced turkey. I'll bring them in with me this Friday and leave them in my friend's freezer for next time.

I checked the weather and y'all are having the exact same weather we are here right now. Gonna be cheeeelie at night, my little chickens! going down to the 40's! Bring those layers!

Can't wait to see you, but I'm looking forward to seeing my Canes in person most of all !!!!!!!!!!!

So what is the appointed set up time? The first two tail gates Bag12day & I were there to set up by 3:00. We set up along the line of pines directly accross from the Carter Finley. Same place again?

929.jpg