The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

Board gathering, Saturday, 3 Nov. 07

Does the road incline slightly by that line of trees? 'Cause if it does then I believe that's exactly where we had the first two gatherings, Irish, yes. :)

I've gotten the air sickness bags ready & made out the name tags of people I have names for...if anyone is bringing guuuests that aren't on the boards, please let me know so I can have a name tag ready for them as well (& yes, Irish Guy, I have one set aside for your son should he want one, too).

but its a hike for those of us trying to just park in the parking lot of the RBC and stay in that area! Especially with the way the parking pawns put everyone there. but hey, if it works for everyone else, it's of course fine with me!

but its a hike for those of us trying to just park in the parking lot of the RBC and stay in that area! Especially with the way the parking pawns put everyone there. but hey, if it works for everyone else, it's of course fine with me!

What time will you get there? If you get there early enough, just wave past the parking guys and they'll let you continue on.

I've gotten the air sickness bags ready & made out the name tags of people I have names for...if anyone is bringing guuuests that aren't on the boards, please let me know so I can have a name tag ready for them as well (& yes, Irish Guy, I have one set aside for your son should he want one, too).

I still have my sickness bag from the last gathering ;)

What we did back in April was just explained to the parking attendants that we were involved in a big tailgate party or the 'Canes message boards & they understood & let us go to the Stadium East lot, so you all should be able to get in there just fine, ecu.

What we did back in April was just explained to the parking attendants that we were involved in a big tailgate party or the 'Canes message boards & they understood & let us go to the Stadium East lot, so you all should be able to get in there just fine, ecu.

oh ok awesome! thanks for the info! I was willing to walk it anyways, was just confused as to why it was so far away! thanks again 300!

Hopefully you guys will set up another one of these soon. I'd love to go, but like I said, it's a bit too soon for me to go again after going just last week. I like my chances to go the next college night on November 28, though, so perhaps I can see some of you there.

oh ok awesome! thanks for the info! I was willing to walk it anyways, was just confused as to why it was so far away! thanks again 300!

Not a problem, ecu. Hope you, cheerin4 & your guests will be able to find us & we can see you there...only 3 more days now! I'm excited. :)

Hopefully you guys will set up another one of these soon. I'd love to go, but like I said, it's a bit too soon for me to go again after going just last week. I like my chances to go the next college night on November 28, though, so perhaps I can see some of you there.

We'll miss you for sure, 88, but if by chance you wind up going at the last minute, please be sure to drop by & say, "Hello", okay?

I sure hope it doesn't get that bad anytime soon

I don't think you're alone in that sentiment!

Wow, it really is getting close isn't it?

I've got my long-sleeved shirt, jersey and a sweatshirt ready just in case.

I think it's gonna be a pretty chilly one

I found my prescription sunglasses (I thought I lost them) in my jacket. The last time I wore it was for the end of season tailgate. The more things change...

Does the road incline slightly by that line of trees? 'Cause if it does then I believe that's exactly where we had the first two gatherings, Irish, yes. :)

Just got home. Traffic was bad... Yes that is where #1 & #2 were. Bag12day shet up near the end of the trees and I hung up the Fourm Banner between two trees. 2nd time it was windy and I turned my truck and hund it from the side of my truck.

I AM SO MAD!

today i figured out that i cant go!

I have a soccer tournament this weekend,

and one of my games start at 3. :(

i had to give my ticket up..

but you guys have fun you guys and think of me!

CHEER LOUD FOR MIKE!

Well then, geez - we'll miss that lovely smile of yours, Kate. I'm sorry you can't come to this one, sweetie. :( Good luck in your tornaments though, & let us know how it went, okay?

Stadium East parking. If you got your back to the arena & you're facing Carter-Finley stadium this lot will be off to the left of the stadium, where there's a line of pine trees. Look back on the last page (page 4) of this thread & look at the map that Irish Guy posted & you might find it better.

Stadium East parking. If you got your back to the arena & you're facing Carter-Finley stadium this lot will be off to the left of the stadium, where there's a line of pine trees. Look back on the last page (page 4) of this thread & look at the map that Irish Guy posted & you might find it better.

Cool fedora, wearing it to the tailgate?

I am going to see if I have fuel in the camp stove. If so I will bring the kettle for hot water if anyone wants to bring instant coffee or cocoa...

Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the upper 60s.

Well then, geez - we'll miss that lovely smile of yours, Kate. I'm sorry you can't come to this one, sweetie. :( Good luck in your tornaments though, & let us know how it went, okay?

aww thanks dee. :)

i will update you guys on how it goes

and you guys have fun!