The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Cam Ward has concussion

Super interested in if Altshuller is legit and at the same time wondering if it's not worth throwing him to the wolves to find out.

My thoughts exactly!!  Let's see what he's got! The Maple Leafs would be a good game to let him play.

I guess that shot to the face was harder than thought!

Get better, Cam!!

I didn't make too much of it at the time because he came up smiliing right after it happened. :dizzy:

Edited by LakeLivin

Well damn.  When i saw that Altshuller had been called up, i thought 'that's mighty tasty' but didn't know what was up with Ward.  Whether you're in the "trade Ward" camp or the "keep Ward" camp, this isn't a best-case scenario.  I guess it at least will show whether Lack is ready to be The Man, anyway.

These late blooming discussions are always concerning.  Sometimes they are the worse!

Wish our best for Cam.

Yeah, and late blooming concussions can be pretty bad, too! ;)

Edited by LakeLivin

Yeah, and late blooming concussions can be pretty bad, too! ;)

Ha ha ha!  Maybe I'm concussed!  My brain didn't even see that mistake.  But, yeah, you know...

Not to be a downer, but the Tanabe situation was really tragic, whether you believe what happened or not.  In retrospect, we are learning more and more about these things, and that they can be pretty mysterious.  

Not saying that is happening here!  Just saying how concussions with no known source can be really scarey.

Edited by wxray1