The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
surfzone365

Road Games

Just secured tix for the Turkey Day Eve Nov 27 match at the Garden vs the Rangers. My last trip there we broke the MSG curse with a 3-0 win. Let’s keep the new streak alive!! Go Canes!!

Edited by surfzone365

Originally from Madison, Wisconsin, I’ve seen the Whalers at old Chicago Stadium and at the old Met Center. I was way over .500 also. When the Canes came around, I saw them at the United Center & Xcel Center again over .500!

Now living in south central Florida, I attend Canes games at the BB&T Center in Sunrise.

Nice arena always get great seats and a lot of Canes fans there. AND the Canes are undefeated with the games I’ve attended too!!  I’ll be there on October 8th!! GO CANES!!!

4 minutes ago, BadgerCane1958 said:

Originally from Madison, Wisconsin, I’ve seen the Whalers at old Chicago Stadium and at the old Met Center. I was way over .500 also.

Grew up watching the Hawks when there were at the Old Stadium, but it was usually when they were getting bullied and beaten soundly by the Red Wings, North Stars, and Oilers.  

Regarding the Canes, it brings me joy to see fellow other Canes fans on the road. Now that we’re filling our home arena, no reason we can’t start making a presence in other rinks. Would love to start a road gathering here in DC area. Be loud. Be obnoxious. Be heard. 😎

Thanks for bringing the Canes presence to Florida 🙌🏽

I signed up for the team trip to Vegas on 2/8.  Only real benefit would be getting to sit in a group of Canes fans.. I mean, the guest of honor is GM Waddell, and I guess I like what he did with the roster, but the pre-game dinner spot is a sushi restaurant?!?  

2 hours ago, caniac-1-1 said:

I signed up for the team trip to Vegas on 2/8.  Only real benefit would be getting to sit in a group of Canes fans.. I mean, the guest of honor is GM Waddell, and I guess I like what he did with the roster, but the pre-game dinner spot is a sushi restaurant?!?  

Maybe Aho will make a guest appearance.  Get it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caniac-1-1 said:

Well, I’ll be out there that weekend and probably going to the game.

Need to do a Canes crew road meetup somewhere.  Washington is an obvious choice geographically and division-wise. I’d like to propose Buffalo, Montreal or Toronto for the future. Thoughts?