The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

New Post Your Pictures Thread

Looks good! Did it hurt much?

I have my belly button done, but I think that's about the only piercing I want. I would like to get a tattoo though B)

Yeah, it kind of really hurt. But only for a second. The needle she stuck in was like gigantic. Haha. It made my eyes water a lot but I didn't cry ;) (everyone wanted me to but HA!)

I was gonna get my belly button done but my mom had hers done not long back and she said it was a pain in the butt :\ so we decided instead to get my nose pierced, and I love it =)

I actually have my nose done (on the same side as your is, Cath), my belly button was done on all 4 sides, & I have 8 tattoos now. If I had to pick which one was most painful between the belly botton piercings & the nose, I'd have to go hands-down w/ the nose being the most painful & the hardest to keep up w/ during the healing process, believe it or not. The nose hurt for awhile after that first day, whereas the belly button ones felt like an overglorified bee sting for about 30 sec. & then it was just a dull little ache for the first few days.

Then again, I judge all pain by what having 2 C-Sections & one natural childbirth w/ NO drugs felt like, so everything else kinda pales in comparision to those three events. B)

I hate needles, so I'd never do anything like that, even if I wanted it. Can't stand something sharp being stuck into me.

I actually have my nose done (on the same side as your is, Cath), my belly button was done on all 4 sides, & I have 8 tattoos now. If I had to pick which one was most painful between the belly botton piercings & the nose, I'd have to go hands-down w/ the nose being the most painful & the hardest to keep up w/ during the healing process, believe it or not. The nose hurt for awhile after that first day, whereas the belly button ones felt like an overglorified bee sting for about 30 sec. & then it was just a dull little ache for the first few days.

Then again, I judge all pain by what having 2 C-Sections & one natural childbirth w/ NO drugs felt like, so everything else kinda pales in comparision to those three events. B)

Oh wow, haha. I have four piercings in my ears lol.. that didn't hurt though.

My nose didn't hurt yesterday after I got it done at all, it's when I clean it.. it hurts reeeeal bad. But it's worth it =) It was over in like 2 seconds, the longest part was when she was telling me what I can't and can do with the piercing the first month and how to clean it. I was in the store maybe.. 10 minutes.

I might get my belly button pierced sometime, maybe at the end of the summer. My mother would kill me though haha :P

My sister, so don't even think about it. :P

Hey... just asking. :lol:

haha ya, besides, Jordan's in love with me ;)B) haha

I decided that I didn't like my other one.. http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mebr3.gif' target="_blank">so look at this one. [/post] :lol:

Becky, that is like your favorite picture of yourself!! haha nice try!! :)

oh, i'm getting a picture of me i just have to find one that I look remotely good in haha :P

I don't mind needles at all, but I figure I have enough holes in my body provided by Nature - I don't need to add any more!

My thinking exactly. The only thing I would do is get my second ear piercing redone, because one of the holes closed up. So instead of 3, I can have a normal 4.

As for the tattoo thing... I'm kinda throwing the idea around to get something, but I don't have a high threshold for pain. :unsure:

I hate having my picture taken but this is one my friend took while I was playing a song for her. Only way I wind up in pics is when I get caught like that haha

shaneym7.jpg

Still sportin' my playoff beard at the moment. Haven't felt like getting rid of it for some reason haha

http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg''>http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg' target="_blank">http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg[/post]

Me and the gaoltender of the RailHawks. =)

I'm ugly in the picture but I really like it.. so yeah.. that's the best I can do...

...unless you guys don't mind myspace pictures..? :P

ahhh i love him!

hah anywayy yay.

i didnt think anyone like them. :D

im going to their game on friday!

th_IMG_9277.jpg

Falalalalaaaa. This was today, We went to Durham and on the way back made a quick stop by my first love, the rbc. :) Tis made me happy. (click it to make it larger) :D

Hmmm...... Do I detect some gearing up? :P

I will purposely take a lunch break and go to Damon's so i can have an excuse to stop in.

http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg

I'm ugly in the picture but I really like it.. so yeah.. that's the best I can do...

ahhh i love him!

hah anywayy yay.

He's wicked awesome. I got to talk to him last night while I was at the game. I can't make the one Friday but I'm probably going on the 23rd (if I'm back from Montreal)

I think I have like 20 unused tickets from last nights game. There was nobody there, but it wasn't really scheduled so that's probably why a lot of people didn't show up. It was awesome anyways, Hawks won 4-1.

http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg''>http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg' target="_blank">http://cldesigns.ajerman.com/love/Dscf5982.jpg[/post]

ahhh i love him!

hah anywayy yay.

He's wicked awesome. I got to talk to him last night while I was at the game. I can't make the one Friday but I'm probably going on the 23rd (if I'm back from Montreal)

I think I have like 20 unused tickets from last nights game. There was nobody there, but it wasn't really scheduled so that's probably why a lot of people didn't show up. It was awesome anyways, Hawks won 4-1.

ahhh dude you should have called me upp. haha.

i would have gone in a second!

and yeahh he is the man!

hah if you ever have extras send them this way! :)

... I have four piercings in my ears lol.. that didn't hurt though.

There's one piercing in each of my ears, and I got those late in my eighth-grade year ... in May 1975 ( :P ). The piercing tech did a gentle, professional job, making sure I had nothing but a tiny bit of soreness that lasted about four hours after the procedure.

Here's one of my more recent pics, one that Mr. G shot on our apartment balcony minutes before we left for our New Year's Eve dinner/celebration last year:

Jan_123106.jpg

Jan/GSBG

**insert jaw-dropping emo here**

WOW, Lady Jan - you look absolutely sensational in that shot!!

Thanks, Lady Dee -- you're a doll to say that! smiley_hug.gif

And here's me and Mr. G, enjoying this year's Valentine's Day at Papadakis Taverna, one of Southern California's best (and most festive :P ) Greek restaurants:

VDay07_02.jpg

Jan/GSBG