The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
coman

Hello and practice schedule

Hello!

Is there any way to go see practice before the pre-season starts?

I have family visiting from another country and their dream is to go see a hockey game but they're leaving at the end of September unfortunately.

Thanks. I wonder if it's allowed to go see them, or even just go to one of the other games happening there, I see they have videos of them on facebook but doesn't look like there are any spectators there.

Welcome coman. I think you can attend those practices, but dogbutler and others on here that attend can tell you for sure.

Don't be shy to post in our discussion area, new voices are always welcome!

I have never attended the informal skates but I think some are open to the public. You can always call Raleigh Center Ice to make sure.

Welcome to the board coman, I look forward to you joining in on the conversation.

Thank you. They're from a different country so they don't know the Hurricanes and so would actually probably rather see a game than just practice, even if it's with just small local teams.

Thanks. I wonder if it's allowed to go see them, or even just go to one of the other games happening there, I see they have videos of them on facebook but doesn't look like there are any spectators there.

The practices are open to the public.  And so are the C-League games, if you are desperate for a hockey fix.