The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Pre Season and Training Camp 2016

10 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

I was referring to the preseason more than Traverse City.

Oh gotcha. No question about it. I just thought he was a real standout in MI. (I couldn't watch the Caps game.) 

They didn't say what that area was, although if you live in the Triangle I assume you would definitely get the broadcast stream.  The statement said "local broadcast area".  I live on the coast (obviously) and the Canes home games are blacked out on CI because we are considered a "local broadcast area". 

I'm assuming its not limited to RDU.  We are the Carolina Hurricanes after all.

wow..the editor was wonky for me for a little while. I had to sign out and back in again . How are we looking

6 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

On Canes Country their all complaining about the stream, I don't even know where the stream is to complain about it.

On the main page, click on the game day banner, or go to CanesStreamSucksVision from the video drop down.  Its the first load.  You might be out of market. ;)

Edited by coastal_caniac

This Ohio move is already screwing me

6 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

On the main page, click on the game day banner, or go to CanesStreamSucksVision from the video drop down.  Its the first load.  You might be out of market. ;)

I am at the game. It's definitely a preseason game. We look OK but  not a lot of shots on net. Nice Flurry at the end of the second period. Hopefully bodes well for the third.

Really generating some chances now just can't quite settled the puck Skinnetr is going to have a bunch of goals. Like TT on the half wall.

57 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

I kept getting 404 errors even browsing and this stream is beyond questionable.  Is anyone else experiencing the same?

The stream WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

As I was saying. The stream was good for about three minutes and then went to crap. Several times. Finally wound up with Chuck.

And yes, boards were down much of the first two periods.

When the organiZAYtion gets this working right it'll be a beautiful thing. Good on 'em for keeping after it, I guess.

I meet with a few guys every other Friday night for a friendly game of po...ah...er...Go Fish.  Yeah that's it.  Missed the game last night, but it sounds like I didn't miss the game last night at the same time.

Pastor Bill is back in the pulpit.  Time to cast out the demons and get down to business.