• Announcements

• OBXer

Use email address to sign-on   11/17/2016

If your email doesn't work for sign-on use contact us link at the bottom of the page to send us a message
coastal_caniac

Website Changes

332 posts in this topic

I have a complaint.  In Notification Settings - I have no ability to control whether I receive an email notification every time I receive a private message.  When I try and disable this function it says the administrator has taken away my choice of choosing whether I want to receive a notification via email.

This sucks, I don't want my email cluttered up with private message notifications.

:mad:

41 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

I have a complaint.  In Notification Settings - I have no ability to control whether I receive an email notification every time I receive a private message.  When I try and disable this function it says the administrator has taken away my choice of choosing whether I want to receive a notification via email.

This sucks, I don't want my email cluttered up with private message notifications.

I'll find a fix for this.

2 hours ago, coastal_caniac said:

I think it is fixed and you can change that setting now

Great to see the banner with all the home page links at the top of all the discussion pages was finally added!

2 people like this