• Announcements

• OBXer

Use email address to sign-on   11/17/2016

If your email doesn't work for sign-on use contact us link at the bottom of the page to send us a message
coastal_caniac

Website Changes

I have a complaint.  In Notification Settings - I have no ability to control whether I receive an email notification every time I receive a private message.  When I try and disable this function it says the administrator has taken away my choice of choosing whether I want to receive a notification via email.

This sucks, I don't want my email cluttered up with private message notifications.

:mad:

41 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

I have a complaint.  In Notification Settings - I have no ability to control whether I receive an email notification every time I receive a private message.  When I try and disable this function it says the administrator has taken away my choice of choosing whether I want to receive a notification via email.

This sucks, I don't want my email cluttered up with private message notifications.

I'll find a fix for this.

2 hours ago, coastal_caniac said:

I think it is fixed and you can change that setting now

This is relatively minor but since nothing much is happening now anyways, seems like as good a time as any to ask:

Any chance of fixing the emoticon button so you don't have to click 3 times to get the full set?  Right now you click to open the box, then click on "Categories", then click on "Emoticons".   Since there aren't multiple categories, why not just give us the full set when we click on the button?

Edited by LakeLivin

12 hours ago, LakeLivin said:

This is relatively minor but since nothing much is happening now anyways, seems like as good a time as any to ask:

Any chance of fixing the emoticon button so you don't have to click 3 times to get the full set?  Right now you click to open the box, then click on "Categories", then click on "Emoticons".   Since there aren't multiple categories, why not just give us the full set when we click on the button?

We checked on this right after the board changes had been made and we were told that there was no shortcut setting. I will check again but it is a feature I think we will need to live with as is.

1 hour ago, OBXer said:

We checked on this right after the board changes had been made and we were told that there was no shortcut setting. I will check again but it is a feature I think we will need to live with as is.

Ok, like I said, it's not a huge thing.  Thanks for checking!

37 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

I would like to see the current limit of a maximum of 4 participants in a PrivateMessage to at least 5 participants.  How can we make this happen?

As far as I can determine there is no default setting that allows us to change this. I will check further

1 hour ago, coastal_caniac said:

Any update?

We can't change the setting. The messenger limit is four