The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Goalie Trade

41 minutes ago, OBXer said:

I guess Flower is safe for now

Why do I feel that despite him being a .903 and 2.71GA in the NHL that peeps are gonna say we should have traded for him.

22 minutes ago, hag65 said:

Why do I feel that despite him being a .903 and 2.71GA in the NHL that peeps are gonna say we should have traded for him.

Because it's going to win a lot more games than .882 / 3.33 or .857 / 3.99.

3 hours ago, legend-1 said:

Is .903 on the Stanely Cup winning Pens really going to be .903 on the close to dead last Hurricanes?

Just something to ponder.

Hard to say.  I'm going to call chicken or egg here - would the close to dead last Hurricanes really be close to dead last with even an 'average' netminder?

I'm not saying Fleury would be guy to make the difference, but you know.

1 hour ago, realmdrakkar said:

Hard to say.  I'm going to call chicken or egg here - would the close to dead last Hurricanes really be close to dead last with even an 'average' netminder?

I'm not saying Fleury would be guy to make the difference, but you know.

If you believe in evolution, doesn't the answer to which came first have to be "egg"?  You've got a series of birds coming closer and closer to a chicken until one finally gets there.  Where'd that chicken come from? An egg.  Where'd that egg come from? An almost but not quite chicken. :P 

2 hours ago, LakeLivin said:

If you believe in evolution, doesn't the answer to which came first have to be "egg"?  You've got a series of birds coming closer and closer to a chicken until one finally gets there.  Where'd that chicken come from? An egg.  Where'd that egg come from? An almost but not quite chicken. :P 

We agree on chickens.  Now if we could just agree on when they're calling up Leighton...

If there is agreement between RF/BP/PK that this season matters now... Then a net minder is a must NOW.. Canes have cash/picks/players... No reason not to make a deal... Im not buying that no players want to come to Raleigh...