Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
surfzone365

The Cubs Just Won the World Series!!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

My hometown Cubs did it!! Loveable losers no more!

 

Now what are the Cubbies gonna use for inspiration? No goat curse, no Bartman, no century-plus dry spell.... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope not.  This Cubs team is built for the future so I hope to see a few more parades.  Bartman is off the hook and forgiven (he never did anything wrong anyway in my opinion- I might have done the same had a ball come that close to me ....A guy can wish!  lol

Edited by surfzone365
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

I hope not.  This Cubs team is built for the future so I hope to see a few more parades.  Bartman is off the hook and forgiven (he never did anything wrong anyway in my opinion- I might have done the same had a ball come that close to me ....A guy can wish!  lol

 

Yeah, and now they're just like any other team in MLB. Can't talk about having not won a World Series in over a century, can't complain about curses that never existed, can't even credit those who left offerings at Johnny Evers' grave. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2016 at 10:06 AM, JonKerfoot said:

 

Now what are the Cubbies gonna use for inspiration? No goat curse, no Bartman, no century-plus dry spell...

 

10 hours ago, JonKerfoot said:

 

Yeah, and now they're just like any other team in MLB. Can't talk about having not won a World Series in over a century, can't complain about curses that never existed, can't even credit those who left offerings at Johnny Evers' grave. :lol:

You're right! No more sympathy. They could be on the way to being hated if they remain successful...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, do I ever wish Bartman never happened like everyone who follows baseball likely wishes. But it did and I gotta say it was what made me root for the Indians. Chicago needs to make that right and if Bartman flipped the Cubs off that'd be his right but that whole sideshow needs to have a closure.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...