The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ppsisc

Coming to 1st Cane Game and was wondering....

The best place to get tickets. I will have 4-6 people attend. I am not opposed to buying tickets outside the arena, but was wondering if that's normally pretty easy to do? Are tickets normally plentiful outside the arena? Any other suggestions? We don't have to sit together. Thanks in advance for your advice and Go Canes!!!!    

Personally, since I'm not local and can only attend maybe a half dozen games a year, I have found the best ticket prices to be on StubHub. Fees aren't too high and you can print the tickets right there from the website. 

Hope you and your guests have a great time tonight! Live hockey is like no other.

The game won't be sold out,tkts should be available at the tkt office. Stub Hub is also cheaper but you have to pay the admin fees. They are often still cheaper on Stub Hub, I use them often.

Instead of StubHub I've used both TickPick.com and TicketMonster.com.  Cheaper than stubhub and neither has admin or delivery fees (delivery is just printing out the tickets). One advantage of using one of these online resellers vs buying outside the arena is that you can see where the seats are.  On the other hand, I wonder if you might on occasion get great deals outside the arena from individuals looking to dump tickets for whatever they can get for them at the last minute?  Don't know, never went that route. 

Either way, good luck and enjoy!   

Edited by LakeLivin
  • Like 1

I have purchased tkts outside of the arena before but going that route is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what yur gonna get. I've been happy with stub hub and vivid seats but Lake opened my eyes to 2 new options that do not charge admin fees. I will try them next time.

12 hours ago, ppsisc said:

The best place to get tickets. I will have 4-6 people attend. I am not opposed to buying tickets outside the arena, but was wondering if that's normally pretty easy to do? Are tickets normally plentiful outside the arena? Any other suggestions? We don't have to sit together. Thanks in advance for your advice and Go Canes!!!!    

Please tell me you ended up going tonight? I can virtually guarantee you will not see attend a game like that possibly ever again! Incredible comeback! Hope you enjoyed it!

41 minutes ago, ThrashCanes said:

Please tell me you ended up going tonight? I can virtually guarantee you will not see attend a game like that possibly ever again! Incredible comeback! Hope you enjoyed it!

Unless they were Canucks fans B)

• Like 1