The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
paladin-1

Looking for someone to share remainder 2016-17 and 2017-18 Season Tickets

Offering a rare opportunity to share seats for the season in what I think are awesome seats for the money.

Two seats in the mezzanine section on the "Canes shoot twice" Bench side of the PNC Arena.

This level view of the ice cannot be beat for watching the game unfold and especially for the price.

Specifically they are section 302, Row A, seats 25-26. 2 Seats. End of the row right next to the exit, men's restroom, escalator and one of the 3rd level "Eye Stores".  There is no one in front of you, they are on the ledge. The steps are directly behind you to the upper level seats so you have no one behind you. This section is just one single row.

Want to see the view? Click here:

3D Seat Viewer - Carolina Hurricanes TYPE IN: 302 row A. And behold.

That view for $55 each seat? Wow. This price is 2016-17 season the 2017-18 season will depend on what the organization decides to charge at that time.

I also have the "G" parking pass for $10 versus the drive up cost of $15. All this at my Season Ticket-holder cost of $120 for both seats and parking pass versus drive up cost of at least $175  plus fees. So without the fees that's a minimum savings of $55.00. Get them while they last. Just respond to this thread or message me. So if you want 1 game, 5 games, 10 games, half season at full season price let me know ASAP.