The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Tourlexur

Thanks guys.

Hi. I'm kinda new to the boards. I've been an avid hurricanes fan for a few years now. I'm the US Army right now currently stationed over seas in South Korea. Even though I'm so far from home I still manage to catch almost every game from NHL center ice. Due the time differences I still have to wake up quiet early on my days off just to catch the game buts its well worth it. I'd just like to thanks everyone involved with the Hurricanes for showing their support for the canes and making my year here go by that much faster.

Thanks

DSC00660.jpg

Welcome to the boards. Maybe we can get some kind of world map that shows where the board members are from. You may well be the first from Korea!

Welcome to the boards. Maybe we can get some kind of world map that shows where the board members are from. You may well be the first from Korea!

Im pretty sure I'm the only Carolina Hurricanes fan over here. It took me close to 4 months to find a Carolina Jersey. Even the other people from North Carolina arent canes fan.

Hey There James,,,Ill have a couple cold ones for you tomorrow nite at the Ottowa Game!!! Stay safe bud!!!!and thanks for everything that you do for us!!!

I'll be home June 04th 2008. I think the season is getting close to or done with around that time so I'm gonna keep my fingers cross the canes win the cup again lol.

well, the regular season will have been done for a while, but the SCF should be going on at that time. Good luck with the rest of your time there! and get home safely!

I'll be home June 04th 2008. I think the season is getting close to or done with around that time so I'm gonna keep my fingers cross the canes win the cup again lol.

If the mods will let you post an address maybe a few of us can put together a Canes "care package"!!!

Well I learned something today from your post.

When people post out of the ordinary kind of things such as this kind of thread, I look into it to make sure the person isn't lieing. I did a check on your IP and it comes up blocked stating that it is not possible to trace a military IP number. That's awesome. Clearly you aren't making this up and I learned I can track military people. :lol:

Like CowTown said, I too am Canadian but I have a lot of respect for people in any sort of emergency/military organization. I hope to be a police officer one day, so I know where you are coming from. Take it easy and stay safe. I guess Korea is safer (not that any military station is safe) than Iraq, but I truely have no idea not having been in your boots. Perhaps you could let me know. :)

Well I learned something today from your post.

When people post out of the ordinary kind of things such as this kind of thread, I look into it to make sure the person isn't lieing. I did a check on your IP and it comes up blocked stating that it is not possible to trace a military IP number. That's awesome. Clearly you aren't making this up and I learned I can track military people. :lol:

Like CowTown said, I too am Canadian but I have a lot of respect for people in any sort of emergency/military organization. I hope to be a police officer one day, so I know where you are coming from. Take it easy and stay safe. I guess Korea is safer (not that any military station is safe) than Iraq, but I truely have no idea not having been in your boots. Perhaps you could let me know. :)

Im a network admin for the army...dont think you're getting in that easy lol.

Welcome JamesL to the board. I am a VA nurse in Fayetteville, NC (Ft. Bragg) and I am an Army Brat. Thanks for all you do for us. My dad was in Korea also in the 70's. I love that you are a Caniac. Spread the word that the Caniacs rule the hockey world-lol. I have sent you a pm also.